Peter Eliades Cycle Top

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#11 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 09:46 AM

It's easy to bullish especially from where I started back then but the bulls missed the 20 and 22 tops to add +20% to profits and restart in bullishness lol!!  Gonna be a long trek back to 4800 where the bulls calling for more rally can be truly bullish when your only trading one direction. 

Yup easy to be long term bullish, even a cavemen could do it. Being a good trader is different. But I do think many underestimated the mid June low.

understimated the june low......translation........losses

#12 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 10:21 AM

It's easy to bullish especially from where I started back then but the bulls missed the 20 and 22 tops to add +20% to profits and restart in bullishness lol!!  Gonna be a long trek back to 4800 where the bulls calling for more rally can be truly bullish when your only trading one direction. 

Yup easy to be long term bullish, even a cavemen could do it. Being a good trader is different. But I do think many underestimated the mid June low.

Translation you lost your {bleeeep} into that low.   

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#13 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,624 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 10:34 AM

that rather consistent chart marked the jan high  .....its over ........up we go./......peter bear allways overplays his bearishness

He sure does. I’ve been trading and following markets since 1992 and Peter has been a perma bear since then. He and Robert Prechter are cut from the same cloth.

#14 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,014 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 11:18 AM

gurus.jpg

#15 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 02:09 PM

well that proves  it u dont access my hotline .....to bad

#16 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 02:11 PM

that rather consistent chart marked the jan high  .....its over ........up we go./......peter bear allways overplays his bearishness

He sure does. I’ve been trading and following markets since 1992 and Peter has been a perma bear since then. He and Robert Prechter are cut from the same cloth.

notice that the declines off those eliades cycle highs got shorter and shorter

JdQXIY4D.png

#17 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 02:12 PM

Not at all, I do very well. But watching you loose your bet to PokerSam was telling.

Edited by bigtrader, 15 August 2022 - 02:14 PM.

#18 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 02:21 PM

I agree.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#19 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 05:40 PM

Not at all, I do very well. But watching you loose your bet to PokerSam was telling.

ha ha ha ha bet to pokersam........i made sure he got to stick around so he could ;provide entertainment.......theres so little of that around

#20 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 15 August 2022 - 05:51 PM

ha ha ha ha bet to pokersam........i made sure he got to stick around so he could ;provide entertainment.......theres so little of that around

PS stuck around on his own. you supply all the entertainment we need,

ONO

Edited by bigtrader, 15 August 2022 - 05:56 PM.