crickets

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 18 August 2022 - 10:04 PM

Better start reading food labels, They are going to put insects in your food no matter what.They are going to grind them into a powder and put them in foods that are not even meat, as an "additive". They are being as sneaky as they can possibly be. Obviously they intend to say "Food has had insects in it as planned ingredients for years, don't complain about your deep fried cricket plate."

#2 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 12:49 AM

Don, you're already eating insects and a lot worse.  Please see the extract below from the FDA's Guidelines for Acceptable Food Defect Levels (see entire list at Food Defect Levels Handbook | FDA ).  Yum.  Enjoy the rat hair and dung at your next meal.

7ho1nLM.png

Bon Appetit, 

Douglas

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 07:09 AM

Why am I so healthy at age 82 eating insects & rat hair? Looks to me like it must be harmless stuff. I don't even want to know what they feed in chicken farms.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,842 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 09:21 AM

pdx5, it's probably eating stuff like that which has made you healthy.  When I was a little tyke, I was baby sat by a rural dairy farmer's wife, so I spent the days playing in fields strewn with cow paddies and chicken poop.  I think that being exposed to bugs early in life helps build your immune system and avoid things like asthma. 

As to chicken feed, here in the UK a lot of it contains fish meal protein, so I think chicken here tastes fishy, better they eat bugs than bass.  

Regards,

Douglas

#5 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,530 posts

Posted 19 August 2022 - 09:25 PM

Douglas, chicken love to eat live crickets and roaches. And the eggs have more taste. I guess protein is protein does not matter the original.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule