September LOWS beckon, Winter of Misery & Cold BUT the Sun will shine again

• Please log in to reply
147 replies to this topic

#61 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 02:19 PM

Rusty still exhibiting terrrible relative strength as it sits just below the 900 day....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#62 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 02:33 PM

Bitcoin fresh lows...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#63 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 02:40 PM

JUNE lows beckon ...

"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#64 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,062 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 03:09 PM

Bears losing steam here as SPX holding the support at close.  70K ES contracts were bought in the last minute before the close - just short covering?

Edited by redfoliage2, 06 September 2022 - 03:15 PM.

#65 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,047 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 05:07 PM

JUNE lows beckon ...

10K beckons...laugh.png

#66 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 06:27 PM

Thought I posted a few minutes ago...  

I expect a ST bottom here, rally to ES 4100 to  4150 and then DOWN again

Extreme bearish sentiment prevented a bigger drop today ... but big declines aka CRASHES can occur at extreme bearish levels

This looks like a ST LOW here, but it can linger near -300 to -200 and then DROP again, fast!

McClellanOsc_1378.gif

https://www.mcoscill...t_breadth_data/

#67 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 06:29 PM

more here:

https://www.marketin...llan-oscillator

Thought I posted a few minutes ago...  

I expect a ST bottom here, rally to ES 4100 to  4150 and then DOWN again

Extreme bearish sentiment prevented a bigger drop today ... but big declines aka CRASHES can occur at extreme bearish levels

This looks like a ST LOW here, but it can linger near -300 to -200 and then DROP again, fast!

McClellanOsc_1378.gif

https://www.mcoscill...t_breadth_data/

#68 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 06:34 PM

I am not saying the FED will be pressured into 75bps rate increases and tough language because of midterms... but I am saying there is pressure on the FED from all sides .... and the FED must continue to talk the talk and raise rates as much as possible and as fast as possible to achieve lower inflation, even if there is a recession, but then the FED can quickly cut rates -- sometime in mid-2023 if they do the correct thing NOW. Better late than never... 

#69 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 06:35 PM

forgot to add this:

TD reporting Powell expected to double down on his harsh language from Jackson Hole last friday that led to one of the largest sell offs this year.

I am not saying the FED will be pressured into 75bps rate increases and tough language because of midterms... but I am saying there is pressure on the FED from all sides .... and the FED must continue to talk the talk and raise rates as much as possible and as fast as possible to achieve lower inflation, even if there is a recession, but then the FED can quickly cut rates -- sometime in mid-2023 if they do the correct thing NOW. Better late than never... 

#70 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 06 September 2022 - 07:42 PM

Will go LONG below 200 

it will get there before end of October... 90 % probability

And TSLA holds the 1 min breakout pivot and back to HOD...

273 now looking important going forward...