New York

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 03 September 2022 - 10:09 AM

So I am visiting my old hometown in Clifton Park, NY. I have not been here since I moved to Sarasota Florida two years ago. It's a small town between Saratoga Springs and Albany. I have to say this place has changed quite a bit. I see empty building and it seems people are struggling economically. I also think the demographic seems older as a lot of families did not want to give there children an MRNA shot, that quite frankly is not necessary for them. The government here keeps raising the taxes and its very difficult for people to stay. It seems to me NY and probably many blue states are going to lose more population and power. And it could be fast due to the demographic changes.

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 25,936 posts

Posted 05 September 2022 - 09:02 AM

Yup...the American people have lot more common sense than the leftist leaders give them credit for...

Interesting that even in FL, which saw huge growth as a State, there was a move away from Miami to more common sense oriented areas of FL.

loss.png

source: https://www.census.g...s-decrease.html

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy