today bullish reversal

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 08:55 AM

and the start of a rally that will go into year end......if I' m wrong I will be by just few points and few days. The June bottom will hold

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 09:24 AM

You may need to clean up that crystal bowl.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 09:29 AM

Weren't you going to start buying another .25 at 3800?

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 09:43 AM

You may need to clean up that crystal bowl.

so far I caught almost enterily the rise from the June low to the August high and since the start of the late August drop I just turned bullish a few candles ago for what will prove to be a powerful upside move, imo. So why should I clean my crystal ball ? More properly I should make a few perfect copies of it and give them for free to someones in this forum, because they need them........that said I think I'm starting to have enough of this forum, because if it is true that most here could be more than my father as for their age, it' s also true that they have a hypercritical approach to anyone else, except themselves which I' m no longer able to digest probably.....      

Edited by andr99, 22 September 2022 - 09:46 AM.

#5 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 09:51 AM

I've noticed your calls Andr and I hear you,,,,its tough for some people to actually make calls on here and be respected.  It's the flippers that seem to get the good attention because its so easy to say "well if this happens it'll do this", instead of coming out right and making a call.  You've done a good job catching the swings so ignore everyone else.  I've been running an almost 21 month win streak on position trades and not a peep of respect out of anyone except d who's another guy that actually puts his trades up. 

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,421 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 10:21 AM

I've noticed your calls Andr and I hear you,,,,its tough for some people to actually make calls on here and be respected.  It's the flippers that seem to get the good attention because its so easy to say "well if this happens it'll do this", instead of coming out right and making a call.  You've done a good job catching the swings so ignore everyone else.  I've been running an almost 21 month win streak on position trades and not a peep of respect out of anyone except d who's another guy that actually puts his trades up. 

thank you....I need some rest however

#7 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 10:42 AM

Yes, I was planning to add to longs below 3800.

Today it is at 3760 so the market is coming in my direction. But just nibble at this level.

The serious adding to longs will be below 3500.

Nibble below 3800

Bite below 3500

Gorge at 3000.

Edited by pdx5, 22 September 2022 - 10:45 AM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 89S10

89S10

• TT Member+
  • 268 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 10:57 AM

Bond market rally?

Sense that dollar strength is likely to wane?

Oh my God, confidence in the Fed?

Your bullish reversal could happen.

#9 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 11:30 AM

Bond market rally?

Sense that dollar strength is likely to wane?

Oh my God, confidence in the Fed?

Your bullish reversal could happen.

Bonds have become RELATIVELY more attractive compared to stocks.

Bonds are  already paying 3.5% on 10 year compared to just 2.5% just a few months back. That is 40% increase.

Stocks have not dropped anywhere near 40% from high of 4800 (SPX) yet. Stocks have room left to descend.

Edited by pdx5, 22 September 2022 - 11:32 AM.

#10 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,409 posts

Posted 22 September 2022 - 11:50 AM

Except it won't be a straight line, were not there yet!!