• 10,960 posts

Posted 24 October 2022 - 02:12 PM

full moon is election day Nov 8. Day before WWW

#2 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 25 October 2022 - 08:52 AM

Isn’t today also a new moon, indicating a top?

#3 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 25 October 2022 - 09:35 AM

new moons and full moons ,,,   only support the trend in force.........new moons tend to slow down progress in a bull market......full moons in a bull mkt tend to be points of upside acceleration.

#4 Waver

Waver

• Traders-Talk User
  • 802 posts

Posted 25 October 2022 - 09:58 AM

new moons and full moons ,,,   only support the trend in force.........new moons tend to slow down progress in a bull market......full moons in a bull mkt tend to be points of upside acceleration.

What about in bear markets?

#5 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 25 October 2022 - 07:09 PM

What about in bear markets?

Bear markets do not exist while watching the moon in the sky swoon.gif

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 26 October 2022 - 03:41 PM

yes, but bear markets go on existing in the heads of retail investors for a very long time after they're over 

Edited by andr99, 26 October 2022 - 03:41 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#7 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,219 posts

Posted 27 October 2022 - 04:49 PM

new moons happened a couple days ago and I had it as a top and will be valid through tomorrow.   The new moon affect for downside are not correlated for next week.

#8 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,212 posts

Posted 28 October 2022 - 08:56 AM

Of all the years I've been doing this I've learned that the market being in a bull or bear market, it still goes down or up in both inbetween the longer term selling or buying.  This is why I keep talking about grind grind grind, the market doesn't know where its at right now so it is grinding up and down within this bear market that is likely going to last for a few years.  Btw even if the market were to rally all the way back to within 1 point high and then turned back down in my view that is still a bear market.  To get out of a bear market you need to see a new high.... 2000 to 2015 on the Nasdaq was the best example of that.  We're in the same mode of trading now. 

#9 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 09 November 2022 - 02:20 PM

full moon is election day Nov 8. Day before WWW

We're here.