30 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 03:53 AM

https://i.postimg.cc...sdaqsimilar.png

please notice that at 7 we have an island reversal in both cases

huge rise coming as usual after election....how long it will last and if it marks the end of the bear or not, we will see

in my opinion however the bear should be over

Edited by andr99, 03 November 2022 - 03:56 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 04:29 AM

the rise might get to 12600 or even 13000 and it should surprise most people 

that's my ff 

Edited by andr99, 03 November 2022 - 04:31 AM.

#3 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 08:41 AM

https://i.postimg.cc...sdaqsimilar.png

please notice that at 7 we have an island reversal in both cases

huge rise coming as usual after election....how long it will last and if it marks the end of the bear or not, we will see

in my opinion however the bear should be over

You need a daily volume component to confirm if there is an island reversal or not, otherwise, you're just speculating (my apologies in trying to help).

When market prices go to new reaction lows, maybe this will finally be a teaching moment in comprehending that it takes more than just looking at something and then wondering whether or not it will act in theory when it comes to trading the markets on a technical basis. But that aside, you even have the fundamentals of stock market activity going against you right now, and that isn't going to change until (at least) the beginning of next year (maybe).

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 03 November 2022 - 08:42 AM.

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 10:18 AM

an island reversal like that, followed by just a few downside bars, maybe doesn't need a monster volume to mark the reversal. Volume is like space and time, a relative variable

#5 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 10:43 AM

an island reversal like that, followed by just a few downside bars, maybe doesn't need a monster volume to mark the reversal. Volume is like space and time, a relative variable

You just displayed that you have zero idea what a price chart is as it reflects the basic concept of supply and demand.

No sense in going on about this...the market will, once again, be your final arbitrator between being correct in your assumptions and wrong based on your remedial understanding of market mechanics (which continues to surprise me since you do have an understanding of mathematics).

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 03 November 2022 - 10:59 AM.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 11:17 AM

am I wrong or on october 10th, you were expecting a top marking the start of a downside movement ?

that said, I use your opinions about my knowledge when my toilet paper is over   

Edited by andr99, 03 November 2022 - 11:20 AM.

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 12:17 PM

The recent market advance was all about speculation that FED would announce moderating of interest rate hikes after the current hike of 75 basis points. But Chairman Powell threw cold water on that speculation yesterday. Expect slow but sure downward grind for several months.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 12:25 PM

am I wrong or on october 10th, you were expecting a top marking the start of a downside movement ?

I don't remember making any such post since I was on the road at that time, but if you can provide a direct link I would appreciate it and I can then address it.

On the second notion....I'm not necessarily replying to you but to those who are actually interested in making money on a consistent basis and not use guess work as their proxy for doing so.

Fib

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 01:17 PM

go on replying to them and avoid replying to me 

#10 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 03 November 2022 - 02:02 PM

go on replying to them and avoid replying to me 

Sorry...but I can't let you keep making analphabetic, unsubstantiated, if not, disingenuous posts on the art of technical analysis without some sort of remedial response...so it's really up to you. To be absolutely clear, if you continue to make such posts, I will persist in providing constructive responses within your thread, that you will always have the choice in disregarding anything I say in future (just as you've done so in the past), but do allow others an opportunity to do their own due diligence (including asking about my posts) if they wish to do so in the collective spirit of beating the market at its own game.

Fib