BULLS Surge after defending ES 3700 - but CHINA dragging markets

• Please log in to reply
247 replies to this topic

#211 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,070 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:06 AM

Has nothing to do with that,  its all about psychology and the shift in it.  You need to be ahead of every shift, I learned that after the 1987 market crash.  Its not surprising at all there was this much of an effect from an okay report.

What is racketeering? There is purpose behind it involving false news dissemination and conditioning. In this case, you are shifting into what: recession?

With traders keeping front running the Fed I'm afraid the Fed may be forced to bring the economy into a recession, i.e. the Fed is likely to stay hawkish at the Dec meeting ....................

With all those good fake news out let's see where this bear market rally is going to.  I bet it's going down next week ....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 11 November 2022 - 10:10 AM.

#212 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,090 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:07 AM

XLF looking like 36..then perhaps a pause

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#213 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,703 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:08 AM

Okay in the end was adjusting profit stops but only made 5 points profit, back in short again at 3975, profit stop 3974, surprised on the market making these fast moves!!!

#214 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,703 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:09 AM

profit stop 3970

#215 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,703 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:09 AM

and as I typed, out for 5 points lol!!! 

#216 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,090 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:10 AM

Has nothing to do with that,  its all about psychology and the shift in it.  You need to be ahead of every shift, I learned that after the 1987 market crash.  Its not surprising at all there was this much of an effect from an okay report.

What is racketeering? There is purpose behind it involving false news dissemination and conditioning. In this case, you are shifting into what: recession?

With traders keeping front running the Fed I'm afraid the Fed may be forced to bring the economy into a recession, i.e. the Fed is likely to stay hawkish at the Dec meeting ....................

With all those good fake news out let's see where this bear market rally is going to.  I bet it's going down next week for the OpEX  ....................

be careful getting too aggressively short...was multi-timeframe creek jump on Rusty on the gap over the extremely critical 1800 level yesterday.

Could be sharp pull back after 1900, but unless 1800 is reclaimed by bears, yesterday could have been a HUGE turning point

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#217 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,703 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:13 AM

This is a sporadic market and not surprising with these call prices lol!!  Building a short at 3975 once again, hopefully the market will settle down a bit here lol!!

#218 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,090 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:16 AM

I do note that Dow generals UNH and MCD now acting pretty relatively weak.

But that could have been part of the mind shift that may have happened yesterday.

Was no reason for that outsized move yesterday based upon widely known information that was reported.

So seems at this point market was just waiting for an excuse to make what is perhaps The Big Pivot...next few days action should give a better idea in the regard.

Edited by K Wave, 11 November 2022 - 10:16 AM.

#219 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,703 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:21 AM

Looks like it may end up being a short build day, guess falling consumer sentiment doesn't mean much lol!!  Average short 3980...

#220 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,090 posts

Posted 11 November 2022 - 10:26 AM

OK RUT 1900...now we see