24 replies to this topic

#11 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 23 January 2023 - 03:52 PM

Your continued hubris is humorous.

Fib

You must be obsessed by me, because watching the past, in every single topic I started, there's a reply of yours criticizing everything. Listen to me please, there are so many things that you could do, everyone more

constructive than bothering me with your replies that I consider less than zero.

By the way, I invite you to go to watch on the English dictionary the meaning of the word ''joke''

Thanks for the chuckle...you will never change.

And I'm honored that you have me in such low esteem.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#12 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 23 January 2023 - 11:49 PM

my 2 stents gave me very low blood pressure.....tis allways something

Begin a mild exercise program such as walking or swimming. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#13 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 10:45 AM

Really don't get why a person likes to antagonize someone when they don't offer anything lol!!  If your going to say rude things lets start to see some actual live market forecasts fib lol!!  The way I see it andre said when he was bearish and now bullish no big deal, more than I've ever read from you lol!!!  Pretty easy to hide behind no comments claiming the subscription services lol!!! 

#14 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 12:28 PM

….more than I've ever read from you lol!!!  

Seems you have a little catch up work to do: https://tinyurl.com/2p872pcz. (scroll down on the page)

It would also be in your best interest to keep focusing on what you do best and refrain from uninformed opinions.

Fib

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

#15 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,213 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 01:02 PM

Awww so you assume everyone can read minds and look at certain places on the site, completely shows how much higher your intelligence level is lol!!  I only read the fearless forecast page lol!!  Main point, it doesn't produce anything being ignorant to someone all the time, if you don't like what he say's just ignore him.

#16 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,521 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 01:59 PM

I agree with 12SPX. Those who do not post live trades and do not post FF here on this forum should refrain from attacking others.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#17 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,144 posts

Posted 24 January 2023 - 02:57 PM

Gosh...all I said is that I found his over confidence to be funny...he's been tireless on this bottoming forecast for over 5 months now since he provided his weekly MACD divergence chart. That's all...that's it...it wasn't meant to be critical at all, but I guess sometimes we read what we feel. And given those who have run to protect him, there is no love lost between us anyway..

Enough of this childish behavior...stop looking for fights in which our Italian friend has done so eloquently for as long as he's been here.

Fib

Edited by fib_1618, 24 January 2023 - 02:58 PM.

#18 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 January 2023 - 01:25 AM

I have restored my original ''ignore list'' settings, so that it's currently empty. That doesn't mean I won't ignore the guy, as it is the only thing to do to shake off his annoying comments. A last reply is due however, to this ''poor victim'' of such a bad NORTHERN italian bully. I just hope that without my replies you may live in this forum the peaceful life that a beautiful personality like you, deserves. Bye....

Edited by andr99, 25 January 2023 - 01:34 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#19 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 January 2023 - 07:18 AM

misteriously a piece of ''someone's'' post has been deleted. More or less it said that ''I went hyperbullish five months ago because of my macd divergence''. Yes, I went hyperbullish in September-October, so far the market bottom. My bad......I shouldn't have done. I apologize. 

I'm never going to reply again to anybody who has an ''agenda'' against me or anybody else. 

Edited by andr99, 25 January 2023 - 07:20 AM.

#20 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,389 posts

Posted 25 January 2023 - 08:09 AM

as a reminder I trade stocks, mainly in European markets, but lately also something in the USA, with a long term or intermediate term, time horizon. That means.....months. My posts should be considered accordingly.   

The one or two days' trend, is not what I care of. Last thing, I don't post here to receive acclamations when I'm right or the opposite when I'm wrong. I bring here my contribute, thinking that a bunch of different 

perspectives, might help to find out the possible true market phase

Edited by andr99, 25 January 2023 - 08:18 AM.