• 638 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 04:20 PM

The Market Will Hit A New Bottom By October | Tom McClellan

#2 EntropyModel

EntropyModel

• TT Member*
  • 2,723 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 09:14 PM

Thx for posting this MDurkin - and I agree with that assessment, or at least a retest of the lows.

Who agrees? who disagrees? my impression, which could be wrong 

is most on this board are pretty bullish for 2023.

Question everything, especially what you believe you know. The foundation of science is questioning the data, not trusting the data. I only trust fully falsified, non vested interest 'data', which is extremely rare in our world of paid framing narratives 'psy ops'. Market Comments https://markdavidson.substack.com/?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLznkbTx_dpw_-Y9bBN3QR-tiNSsFsSojB

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 09:52 PM

I seldom have the patience to watch videos longer than 5 minutes. But I watched this whole video. Thanks a bunch for posting.
"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 10:46 PM

You welcome guys. Note: The monthly Utility chart (UTIL) that I use for long term sells has signaled this week If it closes the month with the current cross over of the 10EMA-12EMA  it is a firm sell. This has only happened 3 times in the last 35 years-

1/31/94

9/28/01

9/30/08

Good luck to all.

#5 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 02 March 2023 - 11:00 PM

Here is another guy I just started listening to. Ron Walker. Mark you might like him. He thinks we get a bounce soon than down to 3200-3300 by May. Than up to 4700 or new high. Than a severe recession... does not give a target for that.

#6 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,960 posts

Posted 05 March 2023 - 10:36 PM

geeziiz u guyz......just keep proving how easy it is to be bearish.....anybody can do it.....