My death Zone chart. He changed his mind with the rally

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 06 March 2023 - 01:04 PM

I think it's mike wilson with Morgan Stanley who said stocks were in the death zone of overvaluation now says stocks have room to rally more. Funny how rallies changes peoples minds.

It seems we have lost the bright star of the forum. does he do this alot? he was so active there for awhile and then poof ,  he is gone like the flickering star as daylight approaches. woe to us who can no longer gaze upon the shining star of the forum.

#2 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 06 March 2023 - 01:43 PM

I failed to register my 100% short vote last night. Unlike Mike Wilson, I have not changed my view except maybe the bottom THIS YEAR, NOT THE BOTTOM may be later than thought. could be summer or the fall. It's always an educated guess. and of course I could be wrong

Today looks like another morning bear rally that fades and dies. This esp happens on Mondays.   information very valuable free of charge

#3 skott

skott

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,712 posts

Posted 07 March 2023 - 02:24 PM

who said we were quickly going to 4100? At this point you could maybe make this point both ways but in my biased (being 135% short) view, it seems like all the bull patterns and timing that should be reached failed when they attempt to make a higher high. A bear market is by REAL definition a series of lower highs and lower lows. It's being doing that for 15-16 months now. Could be two more years before the final bottom. No one knows for sure but epic tops are made on epic money flows with epic distribution into that money flow, big insider selling and foolish amatuers coming into the market, records low cash levels, record call buying. on and on. So this is an epic BEAR and it will act accordingly