New KRE CALL POSITION
now 43.7
ORDERS TO BUY MORE LOWER

Closed 7 TLT CALLS, TLT UP 3%
HOLDING 36

ORDERS PLACED FOR BAC, C, XLF CALLS
Should be filled below ES 3830 if traded

Added UVXY PUTS

Gradually adding LONGS. ES COULD DROP BELOW 3800 TODAY.

WILL CLOSE ONE EACH ES & NQ HEDGE SHORT IF ES 3800 TRADES

#132 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,653 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 09:10 AM

Zillion $$ question:
In the midst of this crisis, if FED signals today or this week there is NO RATE HIKE in MARCH, will markets spike UP or DOWN?

#133 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 09:17 AM

Apple taking aim on the cliff edge one more time

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#134 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,678 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 09:44 AM

Interesting looking around Sedona, so many cool places to see!!  Well this is hilarious.  A Whatsap group I joined for racket sports I'm in had a guy put up an article from Zerohedge about the new financial crisis among us and I posted on there that this is not a crisis just a few poorly managed companies and that the one left to say its in trouble was Credit Swisse and low and behold here it is, hilarious!!  This is not a crisis and the good news is I'm suspecting this will hold the Fed back from raising and will start the economic slowdown I've been talking about but most importantly the "grind" will continue.  With todays fall we've moved about .15% this week lol!!  Puts are screaming the world is coming to an end and believe me if the Vix hits 30 I'm going to go crazy selling out of the money puts.  On the trading side I made 64 points long yesterday and when I woke up this morning I went long again at the bottom, 3875 with a profit stop of 3876 right now.  All unofficial though as I didn't post live.  My main point as I said on Monday, the market will continue to grind and likely be up for the week in the end as we approach the quarterly expiration that currently have extremely overpriced puts that are expiring in 1.5 days lol!!  

#135 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 10:24 AM

WOW...2/30 inversion  from all time record to nearly flat in the blink of an eye...

Looks definitely like the inversion coming off.....which usually means worst part of bear dead ahead..

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#136 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 10:27 AM

Outta Gas??

Cliff diving today...

#137 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 10:29 AM

So far dow is just testing its breakout.

dow.png

#138 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 10:35 AM

Watch BTC here....failure here at 25K could mean a HUGE throwover top....

OTOH, if it finds it footing around 25K and can take out the swing high, some running room upside.

BIG pivot zone...

Edited by K Wave, 15 March 2023 - 10:35 AM.

#139 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 10:36 AM

So far dow is just testing its breakout.

dow.png

All about 150 on Apple....

If it manages to hold all day, then bulls could be OK.

But if the floor does give way....LOB

#140 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 15 March 2023 - 10:41 AM

Soybeans on the verge of being last of the crops to crash....certainly has "the roll" look to it....

Inflation just everywhere you look rolleyes.gif