New BULL MARKET - RATE HUKE cycle ends

• Please log in to reply
251 replies to this topic

#11 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 07:58 AM

Naz backtested the breakout overnight...as long as that pivot holds, things can work higher.

A breach of it though could signify something very wrong now...so know where the stop is....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#12 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 08:01 AM

Apple get outta Dodge moved up to 158 now...

Bulls still doing what they need to do there, but IF Apple falters...do indeed get outta Dodge

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#13 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 08:06 AM

BTC having a very tough time getting off the 28K launch pad....bulls probably need to light 'em up soon, or mission to 30Ks may abort....

#14 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,688 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 08:21 AM

Awwww another up Monday, bulls are out in force and call options are once again screaming bullish....Sometimes I think I've done this job to long as I think rationality will actually occur but greed can never be stopped be stopped and there will always be new hopers out there. What people will pay for is astonishing actually, I don't thing I'll ever get it.  Anyhow guess I'll continue to sell them they're severely over priced options!!  Surprised the market is up this much this morning was thinking more down to start this week but oh well, getting my short build higher at 4005 now, we'll see how the cash market goes as the 10-year is creeping back into its 3.50 to 4.00% range bringing back the grind....

#15 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 08:29 AM

Awwww another up Monday, bulls are out in force and call options are once again screaming bullish....Sometimes I think I've done this job to long as I think rationality will actually occur but greed can never be stopped be stopped and there will always be new hopers out there. What people will pay for is astonishing actually, I don't thing I'll ever get it.  Anyhow guess I'll continue to sell them they're severely over priced options!!  Surprised the market is up this much this morning was thinking more down to start this week but oh well, getting my short build higher at 4005 now, we'll see how the cash market goes as the 10-year is creeping back into its 3.50 to 4.00% range bringing back the grind....

Biggest Up Day in History Imminent guy also back today.....probably worth noting...

Edited by K Wave, 27 March 2023 - 08:29 AM.

#16 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,688 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 08:36 AM

Love little pops brought my sell average a lot to 4010...

#17 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,688 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 08:39 AM

Biggest Up Day in History Imminent guy also back today.....probably worth noting...

Yes saw that and new highs lol!!!  Biggest problem for the market is that were no where near end of the world indications and the market will never go up again.  The option market is so bullish its insane,,,, at least bring a little worry and I'd maybe see a big rally is coming, until then I'll stick with the grind lol!! 

#18 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,013 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 08:52 AM

Until 12700 reclaimed by bears, this is still possible....

#19 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,054 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 08:58 AM

Dips getting bought - Current seasonality is in favor of bulls ....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 27 March 2023 - 08:59 AM.

#20 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,054 posts

Posted 27 March 2023 - 09:09 AM

Dips getting bought - Current seasonality is in favor of bulls ....................

It's EOQ, managers are buying

Edited by redfoliage2, 27 March 2023 - 09:10 AM.