Photo

Unseasonally BEARISH APRIL? .EARNINGS RALLY?

• Please log in to reply
698 replies to this topic

#21 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:13 AM

If you look at Samsung and Semiconductors for consumer electronics it is in a slowdown.  There is a 20% decline in phone, and computer sales.   This is an issue where there is market saturation with mobile phones, and computers.   Last 3 years have been very good for these devices with increases in the Pandemic, and last year the 5G conversion.    There is also not a lot of new innovation in the latest devices leading to slower sales. 

#22 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:30 AM

OK we are live....see if bulls can save it...

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#23 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:37 AM

JPM slippion' a bit, but GS still above 320

bears likely have to take 320 to really get much going

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#24 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:38 AM

A range bound market - dips will be bought and bounces sold ............................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 April 2023 - 08:39 AM.

#25 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:42 AM

Here comes Rusty...if bears do not hold 1760 would be careful with shorts..

If the do, and take out 1745 now, could get ugly...

Trannies pretty much same situation with 14K and low of day...

#26 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:44 AM

GS still holding well...now we see about JPM 128

#27 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:46 AM

NVDA looking close to decision to rollover and attack 264, or start moving higher....

#28 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:47 AM

Well this is fun for a kinda holiday day.  Thursday morning posted here I was short at 4125, added a little to bring it to 4130 by the close Friday morning but I kept my profit stop to close so I was taken out at 4125 for a 5 point profit and my resell overnight didn't get filled.  Did just get a long fill at 4100 though so we'll see how that goes for now.  Volume is going to be light today but bonds are slowly creeping up again which will likely pressure the market.  I would think it will be mostly directionless all day!! 

#29 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:48 AM

SOX...bulls can still save it...but if LOD gets taken out, careful.....likely HUGE pivot there now

#30 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 10 April 2023 - 08:49 AM

A range bound market - dips will be bought and bounces sold ............................

Till Wednesday when CPI is updated.  But I see CPI likely lower ............................

Edited by redfoliage2, 10 April 2023 - 08:50 AM.