Photo

MARKETS BULLISH, but I am " SELL IN MAY" MODE...BUFFET BEARISH?

• Please log in to reply
250 replies to this topic

#221 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 07:28 PM

Looks interesting. Will do a few small exploratory trafes
https://www.proshare.../strategic/bito

Want to SHORT BTC. Are there PUTS?
ETF?

IF BTC fails to hold 27K, could be air drop to 25

BITO long
BITI Short

options on both

#222 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 07:30 PM

Active OPTIONS TRADING, will check my broker

Looks interesting. Will do a few small exploratory trafes
https://www.proshare.../strategic/bito

Want to SHORT BTC. Are there PUTS?
ETF?

IF BTC fails to hold 27K, could be air drop to 25

BITO long
BITI Short

options on both

#223 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 07:37 PM

McOsc stuck in a narrow range just below zero. COMPRESSING..

THEN EXPLOSION

I THINK FAKE DOWN FIRST & THEN HUGE RALLY

https://www.mcoscill...t_breadth_data/

#224 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 11 May 2023 - 07:39 PM

My FF for tomorrow is DOWN

... unless good news on the DEBT LIMIT ISSUE.

#225 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 07:43 AM

Adam Mancini (@AdamMancini4) tweeted at 8:07 AM on Fri, May 12, 2023:
Great follow through for #ES_F: Yesterday, I was looking for a pop to 4145, with clear triggering to 4165, & we hit 4164.5. Almost all Friday's for past 2 months have been green

Plan today: 4154, 4145=support. As long as holds, 4174, 4181+ next. 4145 fails, we chop back to 4123

#226 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 07:45 AM

But JPM gets the taxpayer to hand over BILLIONS to JPM to buy these distressed banks? Croc tears from JPM

"...Dimon wants regulators to step up their scrutiny. The banking boss has been at the heart of efforts to resolve the crisis, and JPMorgan bought the struggling First Republic this month. The S.E.C. has the enforcement capability to look at what people are doing by name in options, derivatives, short sales, he told Bloomberg. If someones doing anything wrong, people are in collusion or people are going short and then making a tweet about a bank, they should go after them and vigorously, Dimon added.

His intervention echoes calls by the American Banking Association, a trade group, which called for the Securities and Exchange Commission to act against market manipulation and other abusive short selling practices.

#227 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 07:48 AM

Good morning everyone, another exciting Friday with this very heavy market that has done nothing but grind all week!!  Going into today for the week the S&P is down -.14% lol!!  If this isn't a grind market you gotta be kidding lol!!  Was able to get my fills overnight though bringing my short average to 4150.  Options seem pretty neutral but I notice that bonds are edging up again and the vix is getting to low so I'm thinking it will be another exciting day for trading lol!!

#228 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 07:49 AM

"Even Dimon admitted his call was at odds with his own banks research. JPMorgans analysts say that short selling isnt to blame for the slide in shares. I think they may partially be wrong, he said.

But JPM gets the taxpayer to hand over BILLIONS to JPM to buy these distressed banks? Croc tears from JPM

"...Dimon wants regulators to step up their scrutiny. The banking boss has been at the heart of efforts to resolve the crisis, and JPMorgan bought the struggling First Republic this month. The S.E.C. has the enforcement capability to look at what people are doing by name in options, derivatives, short sales, he told Bloomberg. If someones doing anything wrong, people are in collusion or people are going short and then making a tweet about a bank, they should go after them and vigorously, Dimon added.

His intervention echoes calls by the American Banking Association, a trade group, which called for the Securities and Exchange Commission to act against market manipulation and other abusive short selling practices.

#229 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 07:51 AM

MARY DALY still has a job,?? After SVB DEBACLE? POWELL is most unpopular FED CHAIRMAN, deservedly so...

Key developments that should provide more direction to U.S. markets later on Friday:
U.S. April import/export prices, University of Michigan May consumer sentiment survey
G7 finance ministers and central bankers meet in Japan
San Francisco Federal Reserve President Mary Daly, Fed Board Governor Philip Jefferson and St Louis Fed chief James Bullard all speak. Bank of England chief economist Huw Pill speaks

#230 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,468 posts

Posted 12 May 2023 - 07:53 AM

DEBT CEILING issue hanging over market. Unless optimistic update, my FF is market closing BELOW ES 4120

Good morning everyone, another exciting Friday with this very heavy market that has done nothing but grind all week!!  Going into today for the week the S&P is down -.14% lol!!  If this isn't a grind market you gotta be kidding lol!!  Was able to get my fills overnight though bringing my short average to 4150.  Options seem pretty neutral but I notice that bonds are edging up again and the vix is getting to low so I'm thinking it will be another exciting day for trading lol!!