#211 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,653 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 07:05 AM

ES 4169 HEDGE SHORT

ALSO HOLDING  NQ HEDGE Short

WILL CLOSE ALL longs and hedges today, as early as possible

Will hold my large TLT CALLS and smaller UVXY CALLS position, will keep all BABA LONGS

may also buy CHINA A50 to start new long

#212 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,653 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 07:07 AM

https://www.marketin...summation-index

#213 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,676 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 07:28 AM

Market trickling up again today which isn't surprising as it is just before a holiday weekend and who cares about what may happen this weekend with the budget talks lol!!  Added to my short to make it a nice even 4160 before some economic data coming out.  After reading Fibs comments on another thread found it interesting looking at the NYSE index being down all week and the Mclean Oscillator also down.  This whole AI rally is getting very unhealthy with fewer and fewer stocks holding it up but if everyone is thinking the same thing that's almost bullish lol!!  Interestingly options are pretty neutral right now also so I'm kind of torn but guess that's why I'm glad I prefer to sell out of the money options so I don't need to worry about it lol!!  Not many put trades on right now though as that huge sell off we saw in 2011 after the budget deal was made is in the back of my mind because the US got downgraded and I have a feeling that may happen again.  One thing to note is that we have never gotten back to a triple AAA rating once again.  Should be really interesting end of the week and next!!! 

#214 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 07:55 AM

Uncle buck back on full Yen attack after the expected pullback...thought it would get to 125...but only made it to 127...

Edited by K Wave, 26 May 2023 - 07:55 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#215 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 07:59 AM

Market trickling up again today which isn't surprising as it is just before a holiday weekend and who cares about what may happen this weekend with the budget talks lol!!  Added to my short to make it a nice even 4160 before some economic data coming out.  After reading Fibs comments on another thread found it interesting looking at the NYSE index being down all week and the Mclean Oscillator also down.  This whole AI rally is getting very unhealthy with fewer and fewer stocks holding it up but if everyone is thinking the same thing that's almost bullish lol!!  Interestingly options are pretty neutral right now also so I'm kind of torn but guess that's why I'm glad I prefer to sell out of the money options so I don't need to worry about it lol!!  Not many put trades on right now though as that huge sell off we saw in 2011 after the budget deal was made is in the back of my mind because the US got downgraded and I have a feeling that may happen again.  One thing to note is that we have never gotten back to a triple AAA rating once again.  Should be really interesting end of the week and next!!! 

Yup. as long as MEGA aka Mt Bagman holds, no destruction...but it is very rotten under the surface...

If MEGA starts coming down the other side of the mountain...LOB

And that would start upon Apple taking out last swing low

Edited by K Wave, 26 May 2023 - 07:59 AM.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#216 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 08:03 AM

Dax at huge decision point

Bears get ball below that last pivot....buuuttt...if it holds and then goes up and takes out 16400, something very differtent could be in the works...

So...if Dax does NOT take out the big pivot over next few days, be careful getting too fully loaded for bear.

Edited by K Wave, 26 May 2023 - 08:04 AM.

#217 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 08:05 AM

Mt Bagman did finally join the Colorado Fourteeners overnight.

Now we see if that was the summit or not probably pretty soon.

#218 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,676 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 08:10 AM

Well that's interesting, end of the month options have seen a huge jump with a little bit too much enthusiasm there for a huge rally....hmmmmmmm

#219 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 08:13 AM

Uncle Buck did get the full meal deal back test on Euro....

95ish looks like the next big LT trigger point

#220 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,001 posts

Posted 26 May 2023 - 08:16 AM

another trip under 13950 might finally start things for bears on NDX now....

until then still have to be careful of possible 14K blowout....