DOWN then rally into MEMORIAL DAY,,,,

• Please log in to reply
242 replies to this topic

#71 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 07:49 AM

META has a history of vertical runs, and then getting slammed.....we may be on the verge of another episode....watch 244

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#72 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 08:00 AM

JPM really needs to hold pre-market levels or gonna really start to look like aborted launch...and that would not be good....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#73 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,733 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 08:03 AM

Exciting day yesterday as unbelievably the market can go down.  As I mentioned on my phone yesterday I made an incredible gain on my original profit stop for 6 points then reshorted at 4175.  Wish I was still in it but got out of that one with a 10 point profit and will wait till the cash open to start a new one if we pop higher.  Best part about this rally was being able to sell some incredibly overpriced call options!!  Will maybe go long if we get down enough but not quite there yet, would rather short.  As I said, welcome to the grind because were in a time period that when the bulls start coming out you know were near the end.  Been hearing now for 1.5years and one of these days it will stick but I don't expect that for some time to come with this being a trading market and still think that eventually the market is going to work its way even lower as the second part of the everything bubble pops,,,, the economy.  Sorry the fake AI isn't the new internet, its just smarter human programming!! 

#74 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 08:10 AM

When weekly AZO momo breaks that support line, gonna be one of the uglier bear moves in stock market history...

#75 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 08:19 AM

As we get closer to the end of May, Utes looking like they may be just about to really get the ball rolling down the other side of the mountain on the bursting of a bubble that is bigger than the Dow bubble of the roaring '20s...we all know how that ended.

Monthly momo not even negative yet...think about what it's gonna look like when it is..........

Edited by K Wave, 24 May 2023 - 08:21 AM.

#76 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 08:23 AM

And REIT bubble was far larger than Utes bubble.....

#77 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 08:24 AM

Still watching Big Kahuna REIT EQIX....and look what just happened....careful.....

#78 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 08:25 AM

As I said the other day...PLENTY of signs out there that bulls do not have a firm grasp on things, despite a few stocks ramping things...

#79 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 08:28 AM

Apple trying to bounce off 170...my guess is 172.50 area max....

If 170 goes, buckle up....

#80 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,419 posts

Posted 24 May 2023 - 08:30 AM

final 244 pivot on META....now we see if bears can breach it later....