Photo

AI FRENZY - FED back in focus aftrr DEBT CEILING RALLY; SPX already above WALL ST forecasts

• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#141 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 02 June 2023 - 12:42 PM

Closed ES HEDGE LONG
+66.50

HOLDING 1 NQ HEDGE LONG

WILL REOPEN ES HEDGE LING BELOW 4260

ES 4225 HEDGE LONG

GOT to hedge SHORTS

Nice trade I shoud've stayed long lol!!! 

#142 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 02 June 2023 - 01:21 PM

Market found new NVDA in industrials and LULU leggings.

#143 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 03 June 2023 - 05:13 PM

Went into the weekend with an average short of 4250.  Two weeks to go before expiration and the S&P500 is fast approaching my initial cycle expiration numbers so could get interesting.  One thing that generally happens after the market breaks out of a trading range is a back test which is just around 4200 so we'll see if that corresponds with my cycle numbers.  Bonds are also way to high and there is a good chance of them really moving higher in yield to pay for that incredible budget deal that was made lol, which will likely hold stocks back a bit.  We also saw the volatility index close at a new low which means complacency is at an extreme and I'm sure the bulls are riding high this weekend with their chests out saying I told you so, except they only tell us that after the fact lol!!  Call options are also way to pricey now so all of these things need to be relieved a little.  Bigger picture still has stocks way overvalued and earnings are falling not rising so still believe we'll see the old lows to fill all those gaps below.  Anyhow, should be another fun week of trading I'm sure in the end either way!!!  

#144 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,009 posts

Posted 03 June 2023 - 09:47 PM

By the end of The Cycle, I know my team will pound you If you want to "win" on short-term Counter TREND [bleeeep]... enjoy it Because you'll be out of business by the end of it

Love it, he is so darn cocky.

Edited by linrom1, 03 June 2023 - 09:47 PM.