• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,032 posts

Posted 03 July 2023 - 01:38 PM

I hope everyone has a great holiday. Try to take a minute to reflect on what our forebears pulled off for us.

Best,

Mark

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#2 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,879 posts

Posted 03 July 2023 - 03:10 PM

I am so old that I can remember when American's were actually thankful for America.

“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights.

We Mutually Pledge To Each Other Our Lives, Our Fortunes, And Our Sacred Honor.”

These are the words that tie us all together. The words go beyond party lines and political debates.

Are we perfect? NO.

We never will be as long as humans are not angels, (and even some angels have issues!)

All fifty-six signers put their lives on the line to preserve and protect the freedoms they felt were the God-given unalienable rights of all people.

Hand-Written Copy Of Declaration Of Independence Held In Tulsa’s Gilcrease Museum

Just in time for your Independence Day celebrations, the only known surviving hand-written copy of the Declaration of Independence will be on display right here in Tulsa. It has been years since the museum has put the document on public display.

“Benjamin Franklin and Silas Deane were in Paris as representatives of the new United States of America!

Their mission there in Paris was to gain allies and support for our cause of independence."
This document was used in 1777 as a diplomatic instrument.

The Statue of Liberty was a gift from the people of France! It made its way to America on June 17, 1885. The French people, in honor of the alliance between the two countries during the American Revolution, presented the statue to recognize America as a champion of liberty and encourage the French to support the same ideals. Vive la France!

The French motto is “liberté, égalité, fraternité”. It means “liberty, equality, brotherhood”

“It is for the first time, literally saying to a foreign power we are the new United States of America!

Here is our Declaration of Independence! Here is why we are breaking the bonds with Great Britain."

Declaration.jpg

This isn’t the original Declaration of Independence. It is a hand-written copy.
It is more than 200 years old and it has layers and layers of stories to tell.
It is an irreplaceable piece of our nation’s history people will be able to see.
“I often wonder do we really reflect on why we are celebrating…This is an opportunity to remind ourselves how precious our freedoms are.”

Edited by Rogerdodger, 03 July 2023 - 04:32 PM.

#3 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 04 July 2023 - 11:47 AM

France now wants to ditch ties with United States and form closer ties with China. 

Times area changing!

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 04 July 2023 - 01:15 PM

France now wants to ditch ties with United States and form closer ties with China. 

Times area changing!

France is on the way to become a piece of Burundi inside Europe, thanks to its uncontrolled mass immigration from third world that is destroying from inside and from the base all the conquests of French illuminism such as the state's laic nature.  A few more years and it will be the islamic chiefs, the mullahs, that will write the laws in France. On the other hand they got what they deserve.......when you let a fuc..ing dirty and criminal economic elite that just wants cheap labour, no matter at what social cost, do what it wants, the result is in front of you : insurrections and towns under terror. Next year there will be the European elections.....we are ready to send home all the leftists in Brussels. They were terrified last year when in italy the bunch of leftists were literally destroyed in the political elections........next year we will do even better. 

Edited by andr99, 04 July 2023 - 01:21 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 04 July 2023 - 01:32 PM

by the way......we were not created (we are the result of a long evolution) and we are all different. And that to me represents pure richness, because if we were all equal to te italiotic communists for example, we all would be a bunch of simpletons

Edited by andr99, 04 July 2023 - 01:33 PM.

#6 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,879 posts

Posted 04 July 2023 - 01:46 PM

France now wants to ditch ties with United States...

and American's want to ditch ties with United States

Americans down on morality, family, country...
Two in three don't know meaning of Independence Day...

COCAINE FOUND IN WHITE HOUSE...

HOLIDAY HORROR: Gunman opens fire at random on Philly streets, killing 5...
At least 3 dead, 8 injured in shooting during celebration in Texas...
Moms attacked by baseball-bat wielding children as SF crime wave intensifies...

A-republic.jpg

Edited by Rogerdodger, 04 July 2023 - 01:54 PM.

#7 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 04 July 2023 - 04:55 PM

Times area changing!

France is on the way to become a piece of Burundi inside Europe, thanks to its uncontrolled mass immigration from third world that is destroying from inside and from the base all the conquests of French illuminism such as the state's laic nature.  A few more years and it will be the islamic chiefs, the mullahs, that will write the laws in France. On the other hand they got what they deserve.......when you let a fuc..ing dirty and criminal economic elite that just wants cheap labour, no matter at what social cost, do what it wants, the result is in front of you : insurrections and towns under terror. Next year there will be the European elections.....we are ready to send home all the leftists in Brussels. They were terrified last year when in italy the bunch of leftists were literally destroyed in the political elections........next year we will do even better. 

I remember spending 3 days in Paris in 1969 January. It was a nice city to visit. Now I am not so sure.

In 2008 our Mediterranean cruise a had stop in city of Nice. We toured all 5 levels of French Riviera and it was beautiful and glamorous. Got to visit Monaco and Monte Carlo. I bet those are still good. In Italy we visited leaning tower of Pisa. I was impressed with all the white marble used in the tower and the church next to it. Only tour we skipped was Rome because the ship stop is in Civitavecchia and then Rome is many miles bus ride from there. It was a bit expensive tour for 4 of us. But then some fellow passengers told us to take the train to Rome on our own. That was an experience I will never forget. Trains do not run well on weekends in Italy! But the train ride was much cheaper than tour through the ship. We visited Vatican there and did not go further into Rome for lack of time. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 05 July 2023 - 10:43 AM

did you see how rich the priests in rome, are ? and, think a little bit, preaching poverty. They are responsible for a large part of the bad politics of italy

Edited by andr99, 05 July 2023 - 10:44 AM.

#9 MDurkin

MDurkin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 638 posts

Posted 05 July 2023 - 12:45 PM

by the way......we were not created (we are the result of a long evolution) and we are all different. And that to me represents pure richness, because if we were all equal to te italiotic communists for example, we all would be a bunch of simpletons

https://www.lawofone.info/synopsis.php

#10 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 05 July 2023 - 01:10 PM

I tried to short eurozone last week, but there were no available shares to short DAX, CAC or FTSE. They should keep going down for years.

Edited by linrom1, 05 July 2023 - 01:10 PM.