• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#11 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 07 August 2023 - 01:23 PM

The market is trying to make a ST bounce, but I see bounces are likely to be sold  ...................

I think we make a higher high above 4607 this week

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#12 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 07 August 2023 - 01:31 PM

lol    if cpi gives good number,  we may break above .

aapl  178,  TSLA  249 was 243.   It doesn't seem to go above 4600

Edited by q4wer, 07 August 2023 - 01:33 PM.

#13 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,062 posts

Posted 07 August 2023 - 02:42 PM

The market is trying to make a ST bounce, but I see bounces are likely to be sold  ...................

I think we make a higher high above 4607 this week

I see more downside to go and the selloff last week was just halfway done...............

#14 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 12:29 AM

Key developments that could influence markets on Tuesday:
German CPI and HICP data (July)
Hungary CPI (July)
U.S. trade balance (June) and NFIB Business Optimism Survey (July)
Fed's Harker and Barkin speak
Bayer, InterContinental Hotels earnings report

#15 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 12:37 AM

Will buy from 170 & lower

Mark Newton CMT (@MarkNewtonCMT) posted at 4:40 AM on Tue, Aug 08, 2023:

$AAPL break of its seven-mth uptrend brought about a rapid multi-day decline that's not yet complete @IBDinvestors Another 1-2 days however, w/ a move to 170-1 would set up a nice technical low to buy dips for those looking to do so- Volume picked up sharply on decline :( making
https://t.co/62Mg8agzs3

#16 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,698 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 09:10 AM

On holidays still but gotta say it’s been great trading on the ndx with the swings but wanted to say I finally took profits this morning on my entire position for a very fat profit of 14 points at 4498.  Love all the bullishness gotta say in an obvious slowing economy.  Still think there is more downside to come but key point as I’ve been saying for August, volatility and the return of the grind lol!

#17 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 09:36 AM

FLAT US stocks, options

Long CHINESE, HANG SENG

Closed more UVXY CALLS

TLT & UVXY CALLS

#18 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 09:39 AM

HOLIDAY & HEALTH in India but trading almost the same as before. I think it will be a BIG DROP in September, maybe from late October.

On holidays still but gotta say its been great trading on the ndx with the swings but wanted to say I finally took profits this morning on my entire position for a very fat profit of 14 points at 4498.  Love all the bullishness gotta say in an obvious slowing economy.  Still think there is more downside to come but key point as Ive been saying for August, volatility and the return of the grind lol!

#19 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 09:41 AM

HIGHER RISK but I want to start accummulating LONGS starting this month but I think it goes lower ....

HOLIDAY & HEALTH in India but trading almost the same as before. I think it will be a BIG DROP in September, maybe from late October.

On holidays still but gotta say its been great trading on the ndx with the swings but wanted to say I finally took profits this morning on my entire position for a very fat profit of 14 points at 4498.  Love all the bullishness gotta say in an obvious slowing economy.  Still think there is more downside to come but key point as Ive been saying for August, volatility and the return of the grind lol!

#20 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 09:44 AM

Nice rallies in UVXY & TLT today