• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 09:51 PM

When all the bulls stop posting, the bottom must be near.

Edited by pdx5, 08 August 2023 - 09:52 PM.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#2 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 08 August 2023 - 10:52 PM

Fed gonna be late on both sides as usual, no reason to dip toe into long just yet...

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 12:29 AM

When all the bulls stop posting, the bottom must be near.

if we have to post every 3% correction, we should have nothing to do all day long. in May when Joe six pack was bearish as hell, I had an spx target of 4550 which has recently been hit and exceeded. Then I posted that the only decent correction (like that of April) would come in September-October as I considered the ongoing correction just an affair of 2%. Instead it's more than 2% so that I can say I undervaluated it. However the bull is young and picking tops, even short term, will be a hard exercise of masochism, as it's much easier following the trend up.      

Edited by andr99, 09 August 2023 - 12:32 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 02:28 AM

on the other hand if we don't post lately, it's because we have nothing new to say, nothing that hasn't already been said. But if you want, we can talk about my new tennis shoes that are fantastic. After wandering among various models and brands, I got back to the brand that fits better for my feet which is the brand I used as a kid. My wide feet with high neck have thanked me a lot. Now, as interesting as this may be, perhaps it's not the main argument that people would like to hear in a finance forum, so that is why we used to keep ourselves silent lately. For what regards me at least.     

Edited by andr99, 09 August 2023 - 02:30 AM.

#5 SteveB

SteveB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 12:00 PM

Darn it! We thought we had a ST bottom yesterday but then you posted, and then we got a slightly lower low today. smile.png What shoes did you get?

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 12:27 PM

Darn it! We thought we had a ST bottom yesterday but then you posted, and then we got a slightly lower low today. smile.png What shoes did you get?

if you go to read one of my most recent threads, I wrote that the spx correction target I have now is 4430

my shoes are LOTTO.........

as tennis clothes I wear Head and Australian, while my tennis shoes are LOTTO 

Edited by andr99, 09 August 2023 - 12:36 PM.

#7 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 01:39 PM

no guarantee 4430 spx will be hit, because it's not given for sure that a rising support is perfectly touched. I would put the thing in this way.....4430 is the lowest possible target that I would give to the spx correction underway, but no guarantee it will be reached. Lower than that, if we get there, is not something I believe  

Edited by andr99, 09 August 2023 - 01:41 PM.

#8 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,222 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 02:23 PM

QQQ hit its 50-day MA.     We are no longer overbought short term, but we are not oversold either.

#9 SteveB

SteveB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 90 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 02:42 PM

Wow those are some hi-tech shoes and they look good. With a name like Raptor Hyperpulse you should be able to chase down and catch anything! I dont play tennis. I have no coordination so I run for fitness, and my running shoes are super important to me. I like ASICS. Thanks for sharing. Very interesting!

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,220 posts

Posted 09 August 2023 - 03:02 PM

It looks like a big gap down tomorrow like Oct 13, 2022 on the CPI 10 months ago, tomorrow is a perfect 32 TD low and 10 week low at 53 TD's which is + 5 on the Gann scale. We could see the SPX ~ -100 on a gap down and then they come in a buy it like crazy! I'll buy it. As I have been saying, the top is NOT in yet!

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions