Photo

Seasonally BEARISH - bounce, then BEAR FEAST.

• Please log in to reply
320 replies to this topic

#301 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 10:45 AM

A breach of 302 could be first sign Meta
is thinking about reversing.....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#302 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,080 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 10:49 AM

A bounce is due as I predicted by the close yesterday .....................

Just a VST bounce that is likely to be sold as longer term technicals remain bearish....................

We should see lower lows by the end of Sept. and this IT down trend is likely to extend into Oct..........................

So no end 3QTR window dressing?

Is this low enough for them?  I see they want to push it even lower and then do it in the last two days.  However, I see the IT downside target is around SPX 4050 in the month of Oct. and today's VST oversold bounce is likely to be sold soon ...........................

Edited by redfoliage2, 22 September 2023 - 10:59 AM.

#303 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 11:03 AM

Crude first whiff of possible trouble

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#304 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,030 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 11:07 AM

Just a VST bounce that is likely to be sold as longer term technicals remain bearish....................

We should see lower lows by the end of Sept. and this IT down trend is likely to extend into Oct..........................

Is this low enough for them?  I see they want to push it even lower and then do it in the last two days.  However, I see the IT downside target is around SPX 4050 in the month of Oct. and today's VST oversold bounce is likely to be sold soon ...........................

So, 50% retracement form Oct '22 low.

#305 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 11:19 AM

Gasoline continues to radically disappoint energy bulls

#306 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 11:22 AM

Fairly ugly looking 4 hour candle on crude now...

#307 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 11:32 AM

Italy looking just a bit more sus now...

#308 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 11:33 AM

Dax still holding the pretty weak dead cat

#309 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,080 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 11:54 AM

So, 50% retracement form Oct '22 low.

Charts also support this IT downside target as both SPX and NDX are showing a H&S top ......................

Edited by redfoliage2, 22 September 2023 - 12:01 PM.

#310 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 27,269 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 12:09 PM

Crude backtesting the 1, 5 min combo. This may be the moment of truth.

Edited by K Wave, 22 September 2023 - 12:09 PM.