• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 10:38 AM

The market is still bullish long term.  Once the normal October hiccup is over, it will be party time again. 

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#2 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 11:08 AM

The market is still bullish long term.  Once the normal October hiccup is over, it will be party time again. 

from your lips to the ears of God 

#3 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 11:49 AM

Because to many of them were talking to bullish of late lol!! 

#4 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 12:23 PM

once in a while we let the bears win something otherwise if we win everything then the public hates us because we win too much.........like in sport

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#5 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 01:28 PM

I'm impressed with how well breadth is holding in such a sloppy market. Bullish Percent was actually UP yesterday.

I have been looking for a pullback and this seems to be it, but I'm not very Bearish at all. In fact, I'm likely to start nibbling long soon.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#6 MikeyG

MikeyG

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,850 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 02:05 PM

SPX fair value range 4092-4357

mdgcapital@protonmail.com  

papilioinvest.com

@papilioinvest

"One soul is worth more than the whole world." 

#7 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 02:25 PM

I'm impressed with how well breadth is holding in such a sloppy market. Bullish Percent was actually UP yesterday.

I have been looking for a pullback and this seems to be it, but I'm not very Bearish at all. In fact, I'm likely to start nibbling long soon.

M

I am expecting lower in October. But that depends on what financial news surfaces. May be there will be nothing seriously negative for the market. I am watching Oil prices. That is currently controlled by OPEC & Russia. US no longer has the ability to bring prices down. In the long run I expect new highs for SPX in 6 months.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 02:30 PM

12SPX.......I've just realized you are the only one among the most active posters here who has got less stars than I have....LOL....I have two, you have zero. I had never noticed that we are rated

by the number of stars until a while ago someone made me know I have just two. Now I can respond ''yes but there's one who has got even less than me''..............LOL..........don't take my

comment seriously, please......I'm laughing while writing it. It's just to make you know that we are the least rated........LOL. However there are a lot of things that are much worse in life........ Sleep well

tonight my friend.....even though you have zero stars......and I've got just two..........damnation.......damnation......and damnation again.   

Edited by andr99, 21 September 2023 - 02:31 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#9 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 04:00 PM

Well isn't that interesting never knew there was such a thing and I'm the only guy on here that puts up actual live trades that can be tracked lol!! 

#10 pdx5

pdx5

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 05:33 PM

Well isn't that interesting never knew there was such a thing and I'm the only guy on here that puts up actual live trades that can be tracked lol!! 

Stars may be showing how many bad trades you posted clapping.gif  smile.png