#11 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,527 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 05:42 PM

For you tennis players...try playing at highest court in the world:

fd44e224-burj-al-arab-designrulz-1.jpg

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#12 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 07:12 PM

The market is still bullish long term.  Once the normal October hiccup is over, it will be party time again. 

20-26 is the worst time period,everybody wants it as cheap as possible.

#13 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 775 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 08:07 PM

Why are the bulls quiet?  Maybe because bad boy Jay rained on their parade - handed them a monster red candle instead of a bounce.  Looks downright crashy to.me.

SPGI.png

Surely that's not a real tennis court.  Guess it would keep you focused - forgetting where you are for a few seconds is not an option.

#14 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 21 September 2023 - 08:59 PM

I don't have the balls for that!

#15 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 01:44 AM

fd44e224-burj-al-arab-designrulz-1.jpg

I don't like syntethic green, first of all. Secondly there's not public and we, high level tennis players, like to have the public watching........particularly young ladies with mini skirts.......so that when the tennis match is over we

can start discussing of.......politics and else with them........LOL 

Edited by andr99, 22 September 2023 - 01:45 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#16 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 08:14 AM

Well isn't that interesting never knew there was such a thing and I'm the only guy on here that puts up actual live trades that can be tracked lol!! 

Stars may be showing how many bad trades you posted clapping.gif  smile.png

Now that's funny, 3 years without a loss since I started posting live trades and it was only one this year for about 20 points I think lol!!  Since then I'm up over 500 points on the ES lol!!  But back to the stars I would love to know why some people have them and others don't?  I have a thing that says 0 warning points also whats that?  Maybe Mark can explain please?? 

#17 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 08:34 AM

12SPX......to be popular you have to be average. If you are above average you will never be popular. I began to understand that at school when I was a kid, then I saw it again on tennis courts and then.....it's life. I don't give any importance to stars, people's opinion etc.etc.   

#18 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 08:47 AM

Oh I do, when your as good looking as me its important bahaha, kidding!!  Good news for the second year in a row our team tennis is in the finals.  Our team is the best as were all social butterflys, we always bring a barbecue and beer lol.  Whole team shows up for match's.  Was hilarious last night as there were 5 of us hanging over the fence while the final big match was being played, jokingly calling foot faults etc lol!!  So much fun....

#19 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 09:26 AM

I WAS good looking too........now I'm no longer the same. I've lost my appearance but I haven't lost my tennis skills and I'm still used to destroy my opponents....when I'm not injured though............LOL 

Edited by andr99, 22 September 2023 - 09:29 AM.

#20 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 22 September 2023 - 12:19 PM

the question is.......''where is the other well known bull of this site ?'' I put out my horns, but I'm not the only bull here, so come on, let's make the world hear our voice, please.