• Please log in to reply
313 replies to this topic

#311 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,864 posts

Posted 13 October 2023 - 11:39 AM

What happens dead ahead here on Trannies could be HUGE

Back above 15K, and will start to look like a better bottom...

But if the swing lows do not hold, could be something very different

5 min line should be a decent bull bear for the decision....

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#312 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 13 October 2023 - 11:54 AM

Some desperate bears calling "fire" yesterday that caused the sudden dip while the market was rising.  But I see the IT rally won't be derailed and still on schedule. The support for my view is the anticipations of the turnaround in the 3rd corporate earnings and the fed to pause the rate hiking for the year.......................  

I see SPX likely to take 4600 by the end of the year.  Still lots of bears remaining to get covered, maybe some of them took the opportunity and got covered yesterday, but currently CNN Fear/Greed still very low at 30.......................................  

Fed Is Done Hiking Rates and Will Cut by Next Year: Tom Lee, El-Erian (businessinsider.com)

Bill Ackman says Fed is likely done hiking interest rates as U.S. economy is starting to slow | Morningstar

Edited by redfoliage2, 13 October 2023 - 11:56 AM.

#313 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 13 October 2023 - 01:19 PM

Deleted

Edited by redfoliage2, 13 October 2023 - 01:23 PM.

#314 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,032 posts

Posted 13 October 2023 - 01:23 PM

Some desperate bears calling "fire" yesterday that caused the sudden dip while the market was rising.  But I see the IT rally won't be derailed and still on schedule. The support for my view is the anticipations of the turnaround in the 3rd corporate earnings and the fed to pause the rate hiking for the year.......................  

I see SPX likely to take 4600 by the end of the year.  Still lots of bears remaining to get covered, maybe some of them took the opportunity and got covered yesterday, but currently CNN Fear/Greed still very low at 30.......................................  

Fed Is Done Hiking Rates and Will Cut by Next Year: Tom Lee, El-Erian (businessinsider.com)

Bill Ackman says Fed is likely done hiking interest rates as U.S. economy is starting to slow | Morningstar

However, ST the ongoing pullback is likely to go even lower next week and the volatility to go higher with the upcoming October monthly OpEx activities ........................