OT : Middle East

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 09 October 2023 - 06:49 AM

All far left parties in italy think Israel is an invader of Palestine. So just one loud shout from my mouth........FORZA ISRAEL.........destroy Hamas. You have to cancel it from the Earth's surface.

They are terrorists.

Edited by andr99, 09 October 2023 - 06:52 AM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 09 October 2023 - 07:03 AM

far left in italy is what I've said before. The other left, which is not called ''far left'', keeps its mouth closed, they don't say anything about what's going on. Now you know what kind of s@it is living in a

communist country.

Edited by andr99, 09 October 2023 - 07:04 AM.

#3 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 09 October 2023 - 07:10 AM

''Forza'' literally means ''strenght''.......but when you say ''forza'' to someone it is like saying ''come on'' or simply ''go.....do what you have to do''

#4 Regent

Regent

• Traders-Talk User
  • 249 posts

Posted 09 October 2023 - 02:38 PM

Befuddles me what Hamas hopes to accomplish with this provocation other than to incite an army with more men and weapon at its disposal and who also has a superpower backing them.  Hamas has only succeeded in reinforcing an image of terrorism and savagery associated with their organization.  Not a way to win international endorsement.  Now the Palestinian civilians will suffer horribly because of Hamas' misguided actions.

The Admins and I are now nicey-nicey! :D

#5 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 10 October 2023 - 12:33 PM

I was tempted to post what most part of the di@kheads of italiotic far left (and not just far left) communists are saying about hamas, but then I preferred to avoid because it's a shame 

and an insult to human smartness

Edited by andr99, 10 October 2023 - 12:34 PM.

#6 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 12 October 2023 - 02:12 PM

the civilization of western Europe is in its final stages as it resembles the late roman empire. When you see so many leftists in italy and, for sure also in france and spain supporting the wrong part, you understand that it is game over for Europe and its civilization. In that regard eastern Europe seems to be a lot better.  

Edited by andr99, 12 October 2023 - 02:14 PM.

#7 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,027 posts

Posted 13 October 2023 - 02:42 PM

the civilization of western Europe is in its final stages as it resembles the late roman empire. When you see so many leftists in italy and, for sure also in france and spain supporting the wrong part, you understand that it is game over for Europe and its civilization. In that regard eastern Europe seems to be a lot better.  

It's also called Stockholm Syndrome.

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 14 October 2023 - 01:24 AM

to me it is also called Syndrome of the clowns. We perfectly know who the leftists, here in italy, are. A bunch of public employees that have obtained their seat by reccomendation (for sure not by competence because they mostly have zero competence). The political mafia based in rome, make them win rigged contests and then they become public employees who are like the holy cows in India. They have rights, but they don't have duties. Obviously they don't spit in the dish where they eat and given that the left has always been the protector of state employees they support it even if that means having an invasion from africa. The left supports hamas ? They support hamas. Take away that public dish where they eat and they will cease to support the left and hamas. In other words, they are clowns. If they had a private activity to hold up, they would go failed in one day. 

Edited by andr99, 14 October 2023 - 01:28 AM.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 14 October 2023 - 01:48 AM

they support the cause of palestine, they protest in every italian squares bringing with themselves their communist red flag together with the flag of palestine and they shout loud their usual slogans against Israel. 

Hamas for most of them, are not terrorists, but patriots. These are the imbeciles we have to deal with in italy. The situation in Europe, because it's not just italy, is perfectly described as a sea of sh@t where we are in.  

Edited by andr99, 14 October 2023 - 01:50 AM.

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,449 posts

Posted 24 October 2023 - 03:10 PM

A lot of respect to the people of Israel. When you see that even young women in the army, are fighting on the front line, it means to me that this population has got balls and deserves all the best.