Photo

Watch out, kiss your behind goobye.

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 17 October 2023 - 06:52 PM

This is how world wars break out. Multiple hot spots with multiple alliances. Jews vs Arabs. Chinese communists vs Taiwan. Ukraine vs Russia. Situation is not simmering, it's starting to boil.

Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#2 RadioHead

RadioHead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 194 posts

Posted 17 October 2023 - 07:36 PM

I dont like the patterns of our indexes. They look bearish. I guess SPX will need to retest 200 day MA and see if it holds again.

#3 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 17 October 2023 - 07:52 PM

All thanks to the failed "inclusive" policies of the west which included throwing away their historic sovereignty of borders, language, and culture to the "One World Order" manipulative Marxist crowd (otherwise known as Collectivism).

Oh well....I guess humans will never learn from their past mistakes...it's always "this time, it's different", where nothing could be further from the truth.

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions

#4 RadioHead

RadioHead

• Traders-Talk User
  • 194 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 04:53 AM

Hey Fib, Although you exaggerate a bit, Your premise and overall thoughts are correct. 

#5 pdx5

pdx5

I want return OF my money more than return ON my money

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,529 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 05:46 PM

DC & vicinity is the richest area in country. That is all you need to know. The ruling class is busy filling their pockets. They  do not worry about future, or debt, or inflation tax.

"Money cannot consistently be made trading every day or every week during the year." ~ Jesse Livermore Trading Rule

#6 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,711 posts

Posted 18 October 2023 - 06:41 PM

Many do not understand or know how dangerous is this current MIDEAST CRISIS. e.g. ISRAEL WILL BE JUSTIFIED IN USING NUCLEAR WEAPONS IF ATTACKED BY SEVERAL COUNTRIES.

This is how world wars break out. Multiple hot spots with multiple alliances. Jews vs Arabs. Chinese communists vs Taiwan. Ukraine vs Russia. Situation is not simmering, it's starting to boil.

Edited by dTraderB, 18 October 2023 - 06:41 PM.

#7 trioderob

trioderob

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 12:50 PM

Many do not understand or know how dangerous is this current MIDEAST CRISIS. e.g. ISRAEL WILL BE JUSTIFIED IN USING NUCLEAR WEAPONS IF ATTACKED BY SEVERAL COUNTRIES.

if you did not care about the Palestinians peoples plight before - living their entire lives  in a open air refugee camp - under the rules of apartheid  ,,,,,,, why are you worrying about Israel now ? 

#8 fib_1618

fib_1618

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,145 posts

Posted 19 October 2023 - 12:52 PM

This just came across the wires: https://tinyurl.com/yruocx9l

Fib

Better to ignore me than abhor me.

“Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it” - Benjamin Franklin

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance" - George Bernard Shaw

Demagogue: A leader who makes use of popular prejudices, false claims and promises in order to gain power.

Technical Watch Subscriptions