TXN CHART

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 24 October 2023 - 12:01 PM

interesting. Will t be so bad t's good? Will the Street se this as the Trough quarer for earnings and improvng next quarter? Chart is a disaster and way oversold, accumulation is a washout,at a position it could reverse, bought a little and hedged with options.

.https://schrts.co/McvxvXSV

#2 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 24 October 2023 - 12:16 PM

interesting. Will t be so bad t's good? Will the Street se this as the Trough quarer for earnings and improvng next quarter? Chart is a disaster and way oversold, accumulation is a washout,at a position it could reverse, bought a little and hedged with options.

.https://schrts.co/McvxvXSV

Holding throgh earnings is extrmly risky, if thy blow it, ts hedged and I will have no problem owning it lower, I don't have that much. (JMHO)

#3 qqqqtrdr

qqqqtrdr

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,220 posts

Posted 24 October 2023 - 04:45 PM

TXN down like 6% after earnings.   Did not make what they should have.  I'm in the chip business and it is tough out there.

#4 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 24 October 2023 - 05:40 PM

TXN down like 6% after earnings.   Did not make what they should have.  I'm in the chip business and it is tough out there.

Didn't have much and it was hedgd no biggie. Earnngs aren't going to do t, ts up to Fridays number I'm going to put sme short sale triggers below us. This is the kind of setup where they may really pay off. (JMHO)

#5 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 08:34 AM

out 144.2 at th open closd puts hardly any loss. 

#6 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 25 October 2023 - 12:51 PM

Didn't have much and it was hedgd no biggie. Earnngs aren't going to do t, ts up to Fridays number I'm going to put sme short sale triggers below us. This is the kind of setup where they may really pay off. (JMHO)

holdig on to the fute short, worked nice,. Probably should covr but, ll wait and see what happens. (JMHO)