• Please log in to reply
77 replies to this topic

#21 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 03:17 PM

Filled.

Missed that FILL at the HIGH today. But, it could rally before 4pm.

Limit order to buy 1 NVDA PUT.
495 now, should be filled near 500

NVDA earnings tomorrow. Will start a LONG STRANGKE today & complete ot tomorrow.

REUTERS:

Key developments that should provide more direction to U.S. markets later on Monday:
U.S. Oct leading indicator, Canada Oct inflation
Federal Reserve Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey, Bank of France Governor Francois Villeroy de Galhau and Bank of Spain Governor Pablo Hernandez de Cos all speak
U.S. Treasury auctions 20-year bonds and 3-, 6-month bills
U.S. corporate earnings: Zoom, Agilent Technologies, Keysight Technologies, TechPrecision, Symbotic, Remark Holdings

#22 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 03:21 PM

LIMIT ORDERS to buy QQQ 395 PUT &
SPY 460 PUT
Should be filled above NQ 16150 & ES 4575

#23 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 20 November 2023 - 03:55 PM

ES 4559.75 HEDGE LONG

#24 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 07:13 AM

NQ 16060 HEDGE LONG

OPENING NEW HSI & A50 LONG position below 17725 & 12000.

ES 4559.75 HEDGE LONG

#25 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 08:42 AM

NQ 16010 HEDGE LONG

NQ 16060 HEDGE LONG

OPENING NEW HSI & A50 LONG position below 17725 & 12000.

ES 4559.75 HEDGE LONG

#26 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 08:52 AM

Was an interesting day trading long scalps overall but continuing to hold my adjusted overall short at 4475 and 15755.  Was hoping for a higher market this morning to add a little more actually as I have said this has been a nice rally but way overdone after a -10% decline but maybe just like the 2020 fall the bounce is just as intense when you only really have 7 stocks moving the market according to the advance/decline line which brings up an interesting subject.  The market took off in June with Nividea earnings being incredible and this overall have kept the fake AI stocks higher all along and Nividea itself hit a new all time high yesterday with their earnings coming out after the close today.  Difference this time from June is everyone is anticipating great earnings so now that we've run up into them it will be interesting to see how the market reacts.  Anyone have any thoughts on Nividea?  We also have Fed minutes at 2:00 which could be interesting as I'm thinking they will still sound hawkish.  Anyhow as I mentioned AI is fake.  I believe I mentioned that awhile ago also but had it confirmed on my trip after running into a guy who works in the field and he basically agreed, all it really is next level fancy programming there is no "artificial intelligence."   It does learn a teeny tiny amount but its more about just storing the data found, no actual thinking going on.  Anyhow another interesting topic we should likely talk about more....

#27 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 09:04 AM

MY FF: after NVDA EARNINGS the stock POPS & THEN DROPS
BARRON'S:
Whats Next: Nvidia, which reports earnings later today, is a leading maker of processors that drive AI applications. Adjusted earnings per share are expected to jump 500% for the most recent quarter, and it is expected to be the largest contributor to quarterly profit growth for the entire S&P 500.

#28 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 09:05 AM

This before NVDA earnings:
Also on the schedule for today: Federal Reserve minutes from the central bank's last meeting, due at 2 p.m. ET.

MY FF: after NVDA EARNINGS the stock POPS & THEN DROPS
BARRON'S:
Whats Next: Nvidia, which reports earnings later today, is a leading maker of processors that drive AI applications. Adjusted earnings per share are expected to jump 500% for the most recent quarter, and it is expected to be the largest contributor to quarterly profit growth for the entire S&P 500.

#29 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,455 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 09:08 AM

Key developments that should provide more direction to U.S. markets later on Tuesday:
Philadelphia Federal Reserve's service sector survey, Chicago Fed's Oct business index; Canada Oct inflation
Fed releases minutes from the most-recent Federal Open Market Committee meeting; European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde and ECB board member Isabel Schnabel both speak
U.S. Treasury auctions $15 billion in 10-year inflation-protected notes, 2-year floating rate notes
U.S. corporate earnings: Nvidia, Best Buy, Lowes, Autodesk, Analog Devices, Medtronic, Jacobs Solutions

#30 12SPX

12SPX

• Traders-Talk User
  • 12,583 posts

Posted 21 November 2023 - 09:18 AM

Now I see that bond yields are backing up and down again, seems to be struggling here which brings up another interesting subject about government debt and the need to raise so much capital to pay for it all, could that keep bonds artificially high anyhow holding the market back in the end....???