Risk Windows for the Week of 27 November & Fed on the Stump

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,834 posts

Posted 25 November 2023 - 03:31 PM

According to my risk summation system, the windows this coming week with the highest risk of seeing a turn in or acceleration of the current trend in the DJIA are Monday November the 27th and a window stretching from roughly noon on Thursday November 30th thru Friday December 1st.  

Last week the Monday November 20th risk window caught the low for the week and a nice run up.  The jury is still out on the noon Wednesday thru Friday the 24th risk window which may have caught a high at the end of the week depending on action this coming Monday. 

mclElo2.png

The Nasty and its AD line short term divergence that I noted last week healed itself this past week, but the longer term disease still persists.

Od2HEhi.png

I'm still keeping the alternate EWave count ("B" up not finished yet) that I posted last week at the ready since my primary count ("B" finished, "C" down underway) is just hanging on by a thread.  Any sort of decent rally this coming week should put the primary count out of its misery.  

Just about every Fed governor that draws a breath is on the stump this coming week with the babbling culminating with the Fed head himself Friday afternoon.  Lots of opportunity for more pumping. 

Oil is still the Fed's bestie, dragging inflation pressure down again last week, but given a barrel of oil is selling for less than 3 ounces of coin silver, less than what it sold for when I was a kid, I suspect that Fed friend will turn fickle soon.  Of course I did say more or less the same cotton picking thing last week to no avail.   I figure to just keep saying it until it finally comes true, so I can claim to have great timing. 

Regards,

Douglas