AI BUBBLE bigger than DOTCOM: S&P 500 could reach 5,350-5,400 by end of 2024,

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

#51 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,797 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 06:19 AM

Closed more A50 & HSI LONGS as some ASIAN markets reopened after the LUNAR YEAR break. HSI traded above 16k!
Will close more BABA as soon as they turn green. Will add more LONGS below A50 11400 & HSI 15700

Finally, ASIAN

#52 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,797 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 06:35 AM

If rally continues the NVDA & ARM CALls Will be closed above NVDA 735 & ARM 130
Will add SPY & QQQ PUTs near and above ES 4915 & NQ 17850

OSC DOWN 120 yesterday:

https://www.mcoscill...t_breadth_data/

#53 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,797 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 06:35 AM

https://www.marketin...llan-oscillator

If rally continues the NVDA & ARM CALls Will be closed above NVDA 735 & ARM 130
Will add SPY & QQQ PUTs near and above ES 4915 & NQ 17850

OSC DOWN 120 yesterday:

https://www.mcoscill...t_breadth_data/

#54 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,797 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 06:41 AM

BS! THERE WILL BE CUTS THIS YEAR, probably starting BEFORE JUNE.

REUTERS: 'No Landing' scenarios swirl as markets recoil

If the U.S. economy is still so strong that robust demand won't allow inflation to return to the Federal Reserve's 2% target, there's an outside chance the central bank may struggle to cut interest rates at all this year.

At least that's part of the "no landing" fears that emerged after Tuesday's surprise January inflation readout, a report that violently whipped U.S. stocks back from record highs while catapulting Treasury yields to highs for the year.

Key developments that should provide more direction to U.S. markets later on Wednesday:
Federal Reserve Vice Chair for Supervision Michael Barr, Chicago Fed President Austan Goolsbee speak Bank of England Governor Andrew Bailey testifies in parliament
WTO General Council meeting
U.S. corporate earnings: Cisco Systems, Kraft Heinz, Westinghouse, Global Payments, Tripadvisor, Equinix, Ventas, Albemarle, CME, IQVIA, Arch Capital, Occidental Petroleum, American Water Works, Tyler Technologies, Rollins, CF Industries, Williams, Charles River Laboratories, Martin Marietta Materials, Generac

#55 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,797 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 07:11 AM

Closed ES HEDGE LONG 4997

ES 4977 LONG

NQ 17705.5

Closed NQ 3 17750

Will add hedge lings below ES 5K & NQ 17700

NQ 17810 LONG

NQ 18OO1 LONG

#56 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,797 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 07:13 AM

Closed NQ HEDGE LONG 17805

Closed ES HEDGE LONG 4997

ES 4977 LONG

NQ 17705.5

Closed NQ 3 17750

Will add hedge lings below ES 5K & NQ 17700

NQ 17810 LONG

NQ 18OO1 LONG

#57 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,797 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 09:37 AM

Closed ARM & NVDA CALLS

#58 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,101 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 09:47 AM

So, SPX 5100 is doable by nhe end of the week (Jan. monthly OpEx) if tomorrow's CPI data follow the CPI data adjustments by U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released last Friday  ......................

But if the Feb monthly data do not follow to go lower, instead going higher then I see the market will put back.  It's possible the Feb month CPI may not follow the adjustment at all. since the CPI adjustment by U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics last Friday was for the data from months of last year.  I'd be prepared and let's wait and see ........................

The Feb CPI may be higher as the Red Sea conflict has been blocking shippments causing shipping costs going higher   .......................

What a data dependent market that went sharply lower today on the CPI data as I warned yesterday.  This move was needed for correcting the over bought conditions. Now with the the over bought conditions much improved let's see what will bring for tomorrow.  I'd not be surprised if the market bouncing up tomorrow.................... ..............................

This dip likely to be bought again as the current bull run is on a soft landing play, regardless the timing of a rate cut ....................

Edited by redfoliage2, 14 February 2024 - 09:55 AM.

#59 redfoliage2

redfoliage2

• Traders-Talk User
  • 18,101 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 10:06 AM

So, SPX 5100 is doable by nhe end of the week (Jan. monthly OpEx) if tomorrow's CPI data follow the CPI data adjustments by U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics released last Friday  ......................

But if the Feb monthly data do not follow to go lower, instead going higher then I see the market will put back.  It's possible the Feb month CPI may not follow the adjustment at all. since the CPI adjustment by U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics last Friday was for the data from months of last year.  I'd be prepared and let's wait and see ........................

The Feb CPI may be higher as the Red Sea conflict has been blocking shippments causing shipping costs going higher   .......................

What a data dependent market that went sharply lower today on the CPI data as I warned yesterday.  This move was needed for correcting the over bought conditions. Now with the the over bought conditions much improved let's see what will bring for tomorrow.  I'd not be surprised if the market bouncing up tomorrow.................... ..............................

This dip likely to be bought again as the current bull run is on a soft landing play, regardless the timing of a rate cut ....................

As the market is currently in a consolidation I see dips still get bought and pops sold .......................

Edited by redfoliage2, 14 February 2024 - 10:16 AM.

#60 dTraderB

dTraderB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 17,797 posts

Posted 14 February 2024 - 10:24 AM

DAN IVES shorting AAPL?
AM BUYING PUTS!