quiet forum

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 27 March 2024 - 03:44 PM

while the stock market is rising a little bit day by day..........the forum turns a lot more excited when the stock market puts in even just the slightest of corrections. 

That means to me just one thing......most people are waiting for the market to drop one of these days. As for me, I'm waiting for nasdaq 20000 by year end, but

I said it already.   

Edited by andr99, 27 March 2024 - 03:46 PM.

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 SteveB

SteveB

• Traders-Talk User
  • 90 posts

Posted 27 March 2024 - 06:24 PM

I dont think the quietness has much to do with the market. Not too many here now. Many of the key contributors moved on and post elsewhere. (Note Im not a key contributor and Im still here 😋) Hope that changes.

#3 bigbud

bigbud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 536 posts

Posted 28 March 2024 - 03:31 AM

market in strong trend. Bearish setups should be ignored... will not materialize. Eventually there will be a correction, but it is not the bull market top. Probably correct to be permabull rest of this year :)

#4 OEXCHAOS

OEXCHAOS

Mark S. Young

• Admin
  • 22,022 posts

Posted 28 March 2024 - 02:12 PM

Almost every sell has failed, save a few Options Oscillator Sells.

M

Mark S Young
Wall Street Sentiment
Get a free trial here:
http://wallstreetsen...t.com/trial.htm
You can now follow me on twitter

#5 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 30 March 2024 - 04:58 AM

while the stock market is rising a little bit day by day..........the forum turns a lot more excited when the stock market puts in even just the slightest of corrections. 
That means to me just one thing......most people are waiting for the market to drop one of these days. As for me, I'm waiting for nasdaq 20000 by year end, but
I said it already.   

#6 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,804 posts

Posted 30 March 2024 - 04:59 AM

Then why did you exit all longs the other day?

#7 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 519 posts

Posted 30 March 2024 - 07:29 AM

lol

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.

#8 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 30 March 2024 - 12:53 PM

Then why did you exit all longs the other day?

if you go back and read all my subsequent posts to that where I said I closed longs, you should understand why. I was long the italian banks and the gain was very big. Simply I took profit. Unicredit had arrived at that 34 price that I had indicated months ago and when I arrive at target I tend to close my positions. Unicredit is often a good signal for all the remaining italian banks. But I specified that there was probably a rotation in the making into other sectors and given that the italian ftsemibtel index is led by banks we might have been in a situation where the italian index was close to stop its run while the American indexes are not. Simply like that. However I'm long America now, but I won't tell where. One time is enough, to say where I am and what side I am. If you don't believe what I've just said, go back and read all my recent posts. You will find the same things. In the world there are many people who have two faces, one in the front part and one in the rear one. The face they have in the rear part is 100% equal to their as@ and that's why they lie continually. Well, I have got just one face, the one that is positioned in the front part. That is to make sure that people recognize me without asking me to take off my pants. Hope that clarifies. 

Edited by andr99, 30 March 2024 - 12:57 PM.

#9 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 30 March 2024 - 02:58 PM

don't get me wrong, the question is legitimate, but the answer was already there........among the lines I posted soon after closing my longs in italy. That said, if I write here something that represents my opinions which are worth to be expressed, I can go on posting, otherwise I can easily stop here as I don' t get a penny from that. I underline that, because I've been often miserably misunderstood in the past and  I have no more time and no more will to explain what to me appears to be crystall clear.  

Edited by andr99, 30 March 2024 - 02:59 PM.

#10 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,438 posts

Posted 31 March 2024 - 01:50 AM

lol

is it all clear even to you, Mr LOL ?