Photo

The Set Up For a Mini Panic Wave Monday?

SPX NDX DJI

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 03 April 2024 - 09:06 AM

We are in wave "b" of [z] of Z of (X). We just broke an important rising wedge on the SPX. We are now in double snap back mode ('w & y') with 'x' due today. We should drop in a-b-c manner today, possibly as low as the 5173 area or thereabouts.

The generals are getting shot on the charges forward because the troops are retreating now. This is not a good sign for the market after Thursday, IMO. The astros agree as they become extremely warlike after the Sun in Aries conjuncts Rahu (the North Nodes of the moon) late Thursday as we go into the dreaded "second cross" full eclipse (since August 17, 2017; also a market low) over America on Monday near the New Madrid Fault area of the country. Chiron also joins the conjunction on Monday, giving us the sign of the Wounded Agent or Healer (Trump and Putin would fall into this category).

Hadik's "Date of Aggression" begins on the 19th of April. In the past, this (unfortunately) favors a warlike increase in the Middle East as we go into late April when Mars > Aries and Pluto > Rx back toward Capricorn (debt, depression, deflation, disease) on May 2. Mercury is now also Rx in Aries, so expect the trickster to expand the boundaries (up and down) of what is normal between now and late April/early May, Wave (Y), (Z) expected May 28-June 4.

The FED chair Powell, speaks today (now renewed inflation is a concern), so I expect choppy up and down action into day's end and a nice gap up Thursday. "c" waves of [z] of Z's usually end up in a sudden capitulation, usually in the form of a huge gap down and that is what may be expected early Monday with the SPX target of 4946/47!

With all the worry about the coming eclipse being set in motion by the Biden admin, one has to wonder: is there a false flag coming?

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#2 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 03 April 2024 - 02:59 PM

The DJI made a w-x- and now y. The SPX made a lower b wave. The generals (NDX) made a much higher b wave low. The NDX could even make a new high Thursday on a gap up creating a rare w-x-y y wave or a double irregular top in the Z wave position.  A mini crash is coming into Monday! The jobs report Friday may be the catalyst.

The SPX should gap up to the 5243/45 area. A ~298 SPX drop is coming from tomorrow into Monday!

Bottom line: each forward charge of the generals is being met by the troops pulling back "relatively" even more. The VIX is trying to move up.

Edited by blustar, 03 April 2024 - 02:59 PM.

Blessings,

blu

#3 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 04 April 2024 - 07:51 AM

The E-wave/Gann/Astro Cycle pattern still suggests a huge drop coming (SPX 4946/47 ideal) into Monday from today's early top near SPX 5243-47 expected. Tonight sees the North Nodes of the Moon conjunct the Sun in Aries, while at midnight Venus leaves it's visit with Mars in Pisces and enters into fiery Aries with the Sun and North Nodes. 

This means to me that the jobs report on Friday will not go well for the market, as inflation concerns are heating up. This is likely to put the kebosh on lower rates and lower bond prices. GDX has rallied out of a recent B Wave triangle, which is like a terminal 5th wave and that likely means a sudden, rise in the dollar and drop in oil, precious metals and copper.

Currency fluctuations could exacerbate the move down on Monday. The current astro theme is very warlike, so other possibilities may come to fruition over the weekend as we approach the Solar Eclipse over North America that could lend itself to a sudden ~6% drop.

Next week sees Mars conjunct Saturn in Pisces late on the 10th, so a retest of Monday's low (creating a divergence) is likely with the tech sector leading the bullish case once again. The Sun will also conjunct Mercury Rx in Aries late on Thursday, which means a major low is nearby. All in all, I expect a choppy week next week.

Today is, in my opinion, the chance to really make a lot of money on "out of the money" SPY put options that expire on Monday or the VOL ETF UVIX for larger money or both.

Edited by blustar, 04 April 2024 - 07:52 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#4 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 04 April 2024 - 10:58 AM

So far, exceeded my upside target by 7 SPX points. The technicals look horrible on this advance. Likely we see a large gap down Friday on Jobs report. The biggest move down should be Monday...

Blessings,

blu

#5 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 04 April 2024 - 03:17 PM

I started with $500 and turned it into $1343 on Tuesday with 4/8/24 way out of the money SPY put options. I took $1333 and turned it into $24,720 by day's end today. Much more to go into Monday! 

Blessings,

blu

#6 q4wer

q4wer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,180 posts

Posted 04 April 2024 - 08:22 PM

congrats!  

#7 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 05 April 2024 - 08:23 AM

Bonds are getting hit hard this (- ~2%) morning due to stronger than expected employment numbers. Dr C is down, Silver is down, Gold is flat, Oil is up slightly, the $ is up.

Stock Index futures are up slightly in volatile trading this morning. Europe stock indices are down strongly. Volatile trading tells me there is more to come to the downside. The large engulfing cloud yesterday and the hit in bonds, IMO, spells trouble for the stock market going into the Aries Sun, Moon, Rahu (North Nodes of the Moon), Chiron, Solar eclipse on Monday. 

Geo-political woes are ratcheting up too, as Venus joins the Aries War Vortex (a peek of what is coming in early 2026). Mars joins the Vortex around April 30th, when an expected higher peak on May 1-2 (Pluto Rx) should take place.

Today there is more FED speak and the talking points will likely be more the "we have to wait to lower rates" BS. The fact is, lowering rates would cause the market to panic. We shouldn't see any real panic until May, when a manufactured crisis should rear its ugly head, much like the Covid Crisis 4 years ago.

Bottom Line: I'm adding more shorts on market strength today for the expected plunge into Monday and the SPX Rising Wedge target of 4946/47.

Edited by blustar, 05 April 2024 - 08:24 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#8 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 05 April 2024 - 08:24 AM

congrats!  

Hey buddy, THX! best to you.

blu

Blessings,

blu

#9 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 05 April 2024 - 10:37 AM

We have just seen the proverbial "Dead Cat Bounce", the B Wave Before the Dreaded C crash wave!

We just took out about 50% (retracement) of yesterday's drop on an a-b-c 'b' wave (of "z" of [z] of the X Wave) bounce. The 4 hour and daily indicators are still pointing hard down! The public is being sucked in before this coming mini panic into early Monday. The FED speak is obviously (to me at least) manipulating things right now and it's suspect as hell!

Last night we had the Sun conj. the North Nodes of the Moon in Aries and Venus (money, currency, bonds) > Aries also at midnight last night. Dr C is down, giving us a counter to new highs in Gold today (with GDX also up ~3% on a stock market "b" wave bounce). Meanwhile bonds are down hard and the $ is up. The VIX has snapped back to a down trend line and evidence tells me there is much more to come on the up side in Volatility.

Edited by blustar, 05 April 2024 - 10:37 AM.

Blessings,

blu

#10 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,209 posts

Posted 08 April 2024 - 08:28 AM

This final C Wave is subdividing. My best guess is we challenge the 5100 SPX area today and 4946/47 on a panic drop Tuesday. Venus sextiled Pluto over the weekend. This means a move up in interest rates coming. The wounded healer sign (Chiron) comes later today as it pairs with the sun, moon and its north nodes in Aries creating a warlike bent. 

Blessings,

blu