Risk Windows for the Week of 8 April and the Eggs That Didn't Hatch

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Douglas

Douglas

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,838 posts

Posted 06 April 2024 - 01:30 PM

According to my risk summation system, the days this coming week with the highest risk of seeing a turn in or acceleration of the current trend in the DJIA are Monday April 8th and Friday April 12th with a somewhat elevated risk on Wednesday April 10th (too high to ignore, not high enough of a signal to make the first string).

Last week pretty much the whole week was a risk window, the Thursday March 28th noon thru Tuesday April 2nd risk window caught the top before the plunge.  The Thursday the 4th noon thru this coming Monday the 8th risk window looks like it caught a (the) low. 

aV1kLBo.png

Did one of my cotton picking short term EWave counts actually work out?  If the high on the March 28th holds, then yes, if not, then no, but so far so good.

Two amazing black swan eggs got laid on Wall Street's door step last week which did cause a bit of a plunge, not crash mind you. One egg, inflation, raised its ugly head again (which Powell promptly ignored ), and the second egg, Israel bombed the Iranian consulate in Syria, but neither egg hatched, at least not just yet.  The crash risk window doesn't close until late Tuesday, but I'm thinking these eggs are probably going to end up scrambled for breakfast, not birthing any evil, black, market-wrecking, winged beast.

Regards,

Douglas