nasdaq long term.........bullish

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 andr99

andr99

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,443 posts

Posted 11 April 2024 - 04:21 PM

I already told to some ''agnostics'' that I'm now long in the American stock market, after closing long positions in my own domestic European stock market. 

I'm optimistic about the nasdaq as I believe it will reach 20000-21000 by year end or maybe March 2025. That is my picture of the market, right or wrong. 

I'm repeating the same thing over and over, but sincerely I don't see important corrections before we get there. It' obviously just a personal point of view. 

forever and only a V-E-N-E-T-K-E-N - langbard

#2 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,934 posts

Posted 14 April 2024 - 06:03 AM

I already told to some ''agnostics'' that I'm now long in the American stock market, after closing long positions in my own domestic European stock market. 

I'm optimistic about the nasdaq as I believe it will reach 20000-21000 by year end or maybe March 2025. That is my picture of the market, right or wrong. 

I'm repeating the same thing over and over, but sincerely I don't see important corrections before we get there. It' obviously just a personal point of view. 

For now, all about whether the Naz summation gets up a good head of steam downside after the horrible weakness and deterioration.

https://stockcharts....id=p44465978337

18K NDX is a very important level now...that they managed to barely hang on to on Friday.

See how it fares next week. This is by far bears best chance at breaking things since October....but...if they do not, then yes, much higher very possible

Rusty 2K also pretty big (worst case a spike to 1960 allowed), and even bigger now is 2100 and 2140. I think if 2K area HOLDS, and then 2100 gets taken out, then 2140 is a forgone conclusion, and Rusty finally enters bull mode again. And if Rusty enters bull mode, highly likely other indexes would trade similarly.

But like with Naz....if things do break hard here next week, could be a very different story.

IF NDX 18K fails to hold, some pretty big air gaps downside right now.....anyway, short below 18K, and long above, could end up working fairly well going forward, as the battle line is fairly clearly drawn now.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy

#3 K Wave

K Wave

• Traders-Talk User
  • 26,934 posts

Posted 14 April 2024 - 06:07 AM

Also keep a keen eye on Big Fang

Markets WILL NOT go down hard without these on board...and Big Fang set perhaps a huge pivot on Friday afternoon.

The strength of Government lies in the people's ignorance, and the Government knows this, and will therefore always oppose true enlightenment. - Leo Tolstoy