*READ! July 15/16 Black Swan event?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 slupert

slupert

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,878 posts

Posted 09 July 2024 - 10:08 AM

Are Black Swans usually announced in advance?

That's what internet message boards are for, silly.

#12 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,975 posts

Posted 12 July 2024 - 01:54 PM

like ww2????? market went up any way

#13 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 844 posts

Posted 13 July 2024 - 10:57 AM

"if this turns out to be a black swan event and people lose their lives as a result, you’ll be the arsehole here"

How could a black swan make anyone here into an a-hole?

Though too obvious to need saying - staying invested since spx 666 would rank near the top of most people's 'smartest things ever done' list.

#14 cycletimer

cycletimer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,659 posts

Posted 13 July 2024 - 05:48 PM

"if this turns out to be a black swan event and people lose their lives as a result, you’ll be the arsehole here"
How could a black swan make anyone here into an a-hole?
Though too obvious to need saying - staying invested since spx 666 would rank near the top of most people's 'smartest things ever done' list.

I was directing that toward Don W (“da chief”). You need to read further in the posting.

Anyway, event happened. Assassination attempt on President (Yes, he’s My President!) Trump.

#15 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 13 July 2024 - 05:50 PM

Cliff High is a deranged lunatic that belongs in a mental asylum. One of his tales on Greg Hunter's USAWatchdog  was about the Flying Nazis of Antarctica. These were the descendants from the Nazi WWII base in Antarctica who now live underground and are just flying around in advanced planes. This was his explanation of growing scientific interest in Antarctica's interior and speculation that there was something curious about what's underneath Antarctica.

He had another one about people of Ukrainian descend. He called them Khazarian Mafia, people who were name stealers. These people settled all the way from China to Western Europe and would invite travelers into their homes where they would lavish them with hospitality and then kill them at night and steal their names. That's Cliff High. He does have a following?

#16 steadyquest

steadyquest

• Traders-Talk User
  • 844 posts

Posted 13 July 2024 - 07:09 PM

"I was directing that toward Don W (“da chief”)"

Who might you think I was defending? (not to say he needs defending from such ignorant comment)

"Anyway, event happened."

Unless they manage to finish him off at the hospital, this event could be a white swan.

From  https://www.zerohedg...ination-attempt

On July 8th, 2024, Joe Biden said: "We’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye."

Wonder who put those words in his mouth - - - and why?  Trump goes down and Biden follows.  Two birds with one stone.

#17 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,975 posts

Posted 14 July 2024 - 09:54 PM

"I was directing that toward Don W (“da chief”)"

Who might you think I was defending? (not to say he needs defending from such ignorant comment)

"Anyway, event happened."

Unless they manage to finish him off at the hospital, this event could be a white swan.

From  https://www.zerohedg...ination-attempt

On July 8th, 2024, Joe Biden said: "We’re done talking about the debate, it’s time to put Trump in a bullseye."

Wonder who put those words in his mouth - - - and why?  Trump goes down and Biden follows.  Two birds with one stone.

white swan   .......lol good one  

#18 linrom1

linrom1

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,334 posts

Posted 15 July 2024 - 11:14 AM

Markets always rush with the shi**iest fundamentals into the top. The current regime tried to imprison and then assassinate its leading opponent, Trump. They somehow think that the rest of the world didn't notice. Right now the biggest decision that money mangers across the world are facing is, do they buy Mexican, Argentinian or US Treasuries? It's a toss up. Maybe Mexico?

Edited by linrom1, 15 July 2024 - 11:15 AM.

#19 bigtrader

bigtrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 522 posts

Posted 02 August 2024 - 05:45 PM

i drop by once in awhile for a belly laff

was a riot

No longer interested in debating with IGNORANT people.