Photo

Anyone have updated Rydex Prec Metals asset levels?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 08:49 AM

Would like to see if PM assets feel even more into last weeks XAU lows. If anyone has a chart of RYDEX PM assest levels Senor would appreciate it. NO BS Gracias Senor

#2 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:03 PM

:)
Posted Image
Posted Image

:cat:
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#3 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 12:56 PM

Posted Image
Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#4 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 02:56 PM

Chili: are you suggesting Rydex money is smart money or am ai reading into that too much: i hear both sides

#5 Chilidawgz

Chilidawgz

A fool and his money... (the second mousie gets the cheese)

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,626 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:07 PM

dunno :wacko:

I bought PMPIX the other day and am selling on today's close. The darn interest rates turned north today. I am guessing the XAU has one more stab at a bottom.

I am trading off a 60 min chart right now:

Posted Image
Anything can happen...what's happening now?
No one can forecast the future. No one.

All stocks (ETF's) are BAD...unless they go up - William O'Neil
When The Time Comes To Buy or Sell, You Won't Want To - Walter Deemer

#6 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 03:46 PM

I'm waiting for Fed week or at least a few days prior to start adding positions for a swing trade. The HUI and XAI may have seen their lows on Friday for this correction and I may end up buying a secondary low at whatever price that may be. That's the plan, so we'll see where we are at the end of next week. chers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#7 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 06:40 PM

Muchos gracias amigo! In Senor's view that is an insanely bullish chart after what is at this a clear a-b-c decline in the XAU and most gold stocks. This is what should happen in a BULL MARKET correction. Senor is loaded for BULL and full of BS!!! :lol: :D ;) NO BS Senor

#8 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:23 PM

I am really glad youu shared this BS today. That is what I thought but figured maybe I am crazy. Maybe I am anyway. The histograms on some juniors seem ready to give yet another buy signal. the rsi is showing prices have not topped yet. It is almost creepy how sloppy the trading is and how bearish everyone seems. Prices are ever so elusively holding up and creeping higher. Love your BS. I am all back in now.

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:31 PM

Si, fool the majority, shakem out with a classico, muy rapido Bull market correction and then start another GRANDE NOTRE move - Senor thinks this is muy, muy, MUY bueno. BS is BEAUTIFUL Senor

#10 swanstkdh

swanstkdh

• Traders-Talk User
  • 896 posts

Posted 15 March 2006 - 07:36 PM

Yes these are shrewd traders in this market. I see some positive divergence in charts like kgc, nxg, ego, even hl, iag etc. So clear I was shaking my head saying the charts are bullish, so I would not sell without buying right back. Fun swings in some names.