How many long? How many out?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 01:15 PM

surprising you, do you believe it? Seems to Senor very few are on board and even fewer believe new highs will be seen in the next 2-3 months. Is that correct? What is your BS? Senor

#2 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 01:46 PM

i am in 1/3 here . neve go much lower than that. my scenario was to see a ST high this week then sell off...but i admit running here would fool the most imo

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:08 PM

hi senor, i am long, very long. but i dont think that we see new highs before the recent lows are tested. by 1st quarter 07 new forever highs. dharma

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:11 PM

Senor can see the HUI complete a big cinco wave rally here, then maybe a wave dos decline. Pure BS Senor

#5 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:42 PM

Well, I agree...there are way to many people out there that have been expecting a retest of the lows. I suspect that many are starting to get a bit nervous about missing the boat if it in fact has launched. I've been there..being out waiting and waiting for a low to be tested and it isn't fun. Have to be in the game. Its ok to take a few hits every now and then. The main goal is to avoid the real nasty drops like the most recent one from the May highs. Luckily, I was able to avoid most of it but ended up getting back in a bit early ... but I'd rather be early getting back in that entirely missing out on a nice rally like we seem to be having right now...waiting...waiting...waiting :wacko:

#6 ageka

ageka

• Traders-Talk User
  • 140 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 04:10 PM

90% Long and expecting at least another 30 days up :D

#7 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 05:17 AM

I may be a fade, but yes, before you posted, I was looking for another leg down. Looks to me like a right shoulder on a Head and Shoulders pattern may be forming. That was the conclusion I reached anyway.

Edited by Tor, 12 July 2006 - 05:18 AM.

Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#8 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:50 AM

To me the Feb-March decline looked like a wave 4, and the recent decline the "b" reaction up in an abc correction, with c still to come before the correction is over. Of course I keep an open mind, but just formed these views.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#9 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 12:59 PM

I am in with 1/2 position in gold mutual fund FSAGX. Looking for higher numbers next week.

Gold and Silver Sector Index (XAU), Daily Chart

Posted Image

Peace
johngeorge

#10 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 01:06 PM

I guess Senor got his answer :D Last time, when Senor asked this question in March, he got no reply :D The board was DEAD. For today/tomorrow, NEM must test its today's low before we put up all clear sign.
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !