• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#11 scott in Wisconsin

scott in Wisconsin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:16 PM

Where exactly is the Beauty?

I suppose if one predicts "wave three up" often enough, one will eventually be right . . .

Scott

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, Scott.

I have found that its best to pay attention to one's own trading positions than those of others.

Not that you seem to post yours (if any) ... <_<

Actually, I shorted the XAU using puts July 14th, at 143. I have stated this at least 3 times since then, including on the question about Options right below this string. I've also said I'm staying short til at least XAU 115.
Sorry you missed it.

My point was that, the last couple times Senor declared Wave Three up, the market turns AT THAT HOUR. No waiting. It turned right at that exact point. Almost spooky.
Did it July 21st, did it again today.

Scott

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:34 PM

i think the idea of the board is to make money and share ideas, not harass other members. we all make mistakes its the nature of the game! dharma

#13 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 01:45 PM

Scott is opening himself up for the same criticism should his short trade not pan out. He is no different from Senor , just on the other side and thats what makes a market.... but still, there is no need to sling any mud . He must be a bit envious of the respect that Senor seems to get on this board...why else bash another poster??

#14 scott in Wisconsin

scott in Wisconsin

• Traders-Talk User
  • 238 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 02:03 PM

Scott is opening himself up for the same criticism should his short trade not pan out. He is no different from Senor , just on the other side and thats what makes a market.... but still, there is no need to sling any mud . He must be a bit envious of the respect that Senor seems to get on this board...why else bash another poster??

Not envious, though a bit mystified . . . maybe it's just the phony spanglish that bugs me. BS indeed.
I'll try to behave better.
Scott

#15 anjing bau

anjing bau

• Traders-Talk User
  • 136 posts

Posted 27 July 2006 - 06:47 PM

Dharma, check out WTL.to.... they are involved in the nisku play in AB. GCE.to finally found a bottom by the looks of things as well. Could be a nice trader here.

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 10:25 AM

thanks ab, i changed brokers and can no longer do trades on the toronto ex. dharma

#17 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:17 PM

Muy bueno move norte today after another muy bueno test of the 50-day mvg avg in the HUI. Looks like a large TRES wave norte is muy posisble here. BSing away Senor

#18 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 01:22 PM

nice chart on wtl.to thanks for that

#19 anjing bau

anjing bau

• Traders-Talk User
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 July 2006 - 06:51 PM

Your welcome dougie.... here are a few specs to look at ITX.to BNK.to DZR.to.... trading below its NAV of 1.15 ish CZE.v .... 100% gas reserve life of 15+ years ANG.v... another all gasser two for Dharma on the amex..... CNR .... JDO......DPTR.... on the nasty

#20 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 29 July 2006 - 05:23 PM

Your welcome dougie....

here are a few specs to look at

ITX.to
BNK.to
DZR.to.... trading below its NAV of 1.15 ish
CZE.v .... 100% gas reserve life of 15+ years
ANG.v... another all gasser