SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 01:17 PM

Guys,

Read this post.

http://www.traders-t...?...c=12410&hl=

Posted Image

As shown above, each 5th wave extends, but you can see where the wave 3 bottoms are put in by looking at the MACD 1-min. spikes. I was panned for this in 2004. But we are doing the same thing again.

http://bigcharts.mar...&mocktick=1.gif

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#12 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 01:41 PM

Just a heads up here. If we climb above HUI 285, then we have bottomed for now. I don't expect it to happen here, but a failed final 5th wave down as a last wave could do that. Good luck. cheers, john

Edited by SilentOne, 04 October 2006 - 01:42 PM.

"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#13 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 01:58 PM

One way or another OCT 5th = BIG BUY!!! :ninja: cheers, john

#14 HiFiGuy

HiFiGuy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 174 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 02:04 PM

Silentone, thank you for the link - great call you made in May 04, your analysis was spot on. regarding the current decline, again i could be wrong, but i do agree with you that we're likely to get multiple 5th wave extensions in this Wave C for a scary spike low. i just don't see that we're there yet. in fact, it looks to me like we're fairly early in w3 of C. i also looked back at the big $HUI ABC decline which began Dec 1 03 and ended May 10 04. The C was a 5th wave extension and was very close to 1.62 x the A decline from Dec 1 to Feb 1 04. a similar decline now would project to Xau = 80, or HUI = 175. One step at a time. On the xau, need to first break support at 115, then 104, with only corrective pauses in between. thanks again. i appreciate you sharing your excellent ew work.
"A state of war only serves as an excuse for domestic tyranny." - Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
http://www.trueworldhistory.info/

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 02:19 PM

hey john, xau took out june lows hui did not. we are getting close here my dates are the 5th and bradley 11th. so you think tomorrow will be the low? thanks dharma

#16 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 02:40 PM

dharma, It looks like the bottom is in here. Check out today's candle. I thought we might have one more push down, but I don't know that it comes. Good luck! cheers, john

#17 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 02:45 PM

john, still thinking there is one more push. are you saying the final low is in. thanks dharma

#18 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 03:34 PM

john, still thinking there is one more push.
are you saying the final low is in. thanks dharma

There is a fairly good chance the low is in. I'm pretty long here and will add to positions up or down. :)

cheers,

john

#19 gvc

gvc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 409 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 04:56 PM

One way or another OCT 5th = BIG BUY!!! :ninja:

cheers,

john

As many are aware of, there has been a "fairly" consistent 78-81 trading day cycle in Gold closes. The last major closing Gold low was June 14 @ 562.3. +78 trading days ( comex days) will come to your date of Oct. 5. ;)

#20 Randy

Randy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 58 posts

Posted 04 October 2006 - 05:19 PM

I think we bottomed today. If you are familiar with the charts xD used to post (parallel trend lines on log charts) we touched the bottom trend line today on the XAU from May 05 low parallel to the highs from Nov 04 to May 06. r