i am bullish but

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 November 2006 - 04:00 PM

if 126.3 xau gets taken out it could be that we had another abc up. and we go down and make lower lows. i am just stating possibilities here. i can also see the possibility that we had 5 waves up. its why i am not trading. dharma

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 03:44 PM

looks to me like we have one more shot down to complete this wave 4 correction, should occur next week. 126.3 is muy importante. this is all part of the market. corrections make one ponder his/her premise. its a good thing. i think w/the war inflation is built into the system. dharma

#3 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 04:39 PM

Hi dharma, I didn't think today was terrific and I am disappointed. Next week will be positive overall I think, but not nearly as positive as I was hoping for. My big bets in this sector are on hold for the moment. cheers, john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#4 ageka

ageka

• Traders-Talk User
  • 140 posts

Posted 17 November 2006 - 05:02 PM

Hi dharma,

I didn't think today was terrific and I am disappointed. Next week will be positive overall I think, but not nearly as positive as I was hoping for. My big bets in this sector are on hold for the moment.

cheers,

john

I am counting day 5 of the next 107 days cycle :D

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 12:36 PM

yes, ageka 5 trading days into the 107 day cycle. looks to me like the dollar back tested its downtrend. canroys have put in weekly divergences. and gold looks really good. the indexes also look good to me as long as 126.3 xau holds. lots to be worried about as we climb the proverbial wall of worry. astrologically we are entering into a time of great emotion which should carry to jan.15th. i am thinking we have a big emotional move in store for us. dharma

#6 ageka

ageka

• Traders-Talk User
  • 140 posts

Posted 18 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

yes, ageka 5 trading days into the 107 day cycle. looks to me like the dollar back tested its downtrend. canroys have put in weekly divergences. and gold looks really good. the indexes also look good to me as long as 126.3 xau holds. lots to be worried about as we climb the proverbial wall of worry. astrologically we are entering into a time of great emotion which should carry to jan.15th. i am thinking we have a big emotional move in store for us. dharma

Thank you dharma
I will be looking to buy maybe allready next week when my weekly and daily charts give oversold signals

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:01 AM

hi john, i am already positioned in this sector. just awaiting liftoff. shouldnt be too long. dharma

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 03:45 PM

on down days, no one has anything to say! dharma

#9 PMILLY

PMILLY

• Traders-Talk User
  • 165 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 04:16 PM

dharma, Not much to say. I don't post much anyway, but I thought I would respond. I still think we are in a corrective pattern. Many charts are getting oversold and looking like they are getting ready to move. I think we go up soon. I agree with Mike Swanson that is may not start until late this week or next. I'm still bullish too :redbull:, but we just need time. Pmilly

#10 DIVOT

DIVOT

• Traders-Talk User
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 04:42 PM

Bought some NEM and some KGC late in the day. I agree that we should head norte in the next week or so. Good Trading Paul