i am bullish but

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 20 November 2006 - 11:47 PM

Bought some NEM and some KGC late in the day. I agree that we should head norte in the next week or so.

Good Trading

Paul

NEM

http://finance.yahoo...gc %5...0&a=&c=
vitaminm

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:19 AM

on hourly charts, yesterdays low created divergences. dont know if this correction gets more complex, if not the hourlies are saying the lows are in. i am cautious about adding here. the correction has served its purpose. dharma

#13 PMILLY

PMILLY

• Traders-Talk User
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 10:21 AM

I agree dharma. I got a buy signal from my hourly charts yesterday at the end of the day, but that buy has not translated to the daily charts yet. We'll see what today brings. If we can get follow through today, then I think GLD, the XAU, and HUI will break out of this consolidation. If we sell off again in the afternoon, then we may continue to correct, who knows how long. Pmilly

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 11:29 AM

added to clg. dharma

#15 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 01:08 PM

On he dailys, this action could still be a b wave of a 4 with a c down to come dont you think D?

on hourly charts, yesterdays low created divergences. dont know if this correction gets more complex, if not the hourlies are saying the lows are in. i am cautious about adding here. the correction has served its purpose. dharma

dharma: what are you seeing in CLG to add here? st bottoming? check out agc

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:21 PM

dougie,on clg i like the company and took advantage of the price to pick some up. it mines in area in canada which is to known to have exceptional grade of gold yes, this correction can become more complex. but, w/hourly divergences i took the opportunity to do a little adding. dharma

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:51 PM

thanks

#18 PMILLY

PMILLY

• Traders-Talk User
  • 165 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 02:58 PM

A strong finish on the day would make the charts look quite good. If we can close over 136 on the XAU, it may be sign the correction is over. Of course, dougie makes a good point that it could still be in a b wave before c down. We'll see. I'm trying to give the gold :redbull: the benefit of the doubt. Surprises to the upside, right? Pmilly

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 21 November 2006 - 03:37 PM

well if this board is a contrary indicator, its awful quiet around here on a big up day. dharma