• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 eminimee

eminimee

I don't care who's fur is flying...

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 09:31 AM

for those who are looking at it.....I'll be watching the hourly wedge and playing it accordingly ...in other words I may not hold those calls...may trade them.

http://stockcharts.c...7599&r=7186.png

#2 SandStorm

SandStorm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 457 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:43 AM

No thanks. This stock is too sloooooow. Try NDAQ or NYX intead.

#3 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 11:11 AM

:rolleyes: slow!......not when she decides to move......was up 15 bucks from where I bought the calls in an hour and a half yesterday......if a wave 3 is about to come.....this stock can move30 plus points in a day.

#4 SandStorm

SandStorm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 457 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 12:04 PM

:rolleyes: slow!......not when she decides to move......was up 15 bucks from where I bought the calls in an hour and a half yesterday......if a wave 3 is about to come.....this stock can move30 plus points in a day.

Apple to apple and orange to orange, please.

Apply all the ifs to NDAQ or NYX and you will still get more bang for your bucks. 15 puny bucks for a 500 stock is, well, puny.

#5 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 12:19 PM

then I'll look forward to you showing any set ups on those.....In the mean time....I'll enjoy my own fruit.... ...but in all honesty......the set up and chart was for anyone interested....there was really no need for you to comment unless you could give a better set up .... It's the type of response that just makes me want to just stop posting all together.. . sounds like you are hurt because your little friend is in jail....LOL ....plus the fact I don't think you realize that a 15 or 30 dollar move when positioned with options ....it ain't puny.

Edited by Teaparty, 20 December 2006 - 12:23 PM.

#6 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:30 PM

Teaparty...anyone that complains about the action in CME does not trade it.

Yes, in 3 years relatively very few posts about CME at this board...especially since it moved above $200.

You and I both know it is one of the most profitable stocks(or options) to trade...has been and will continue to be. Sure, being on the correct side is impt...

have a good holiday...

I have really slowed down posting setups here...posted long entries over recent months in JOYG, TEX, LFC, etc...NWest air and other airlines entry and exit signals somewhat...sell exit posted here for GOOG.

This week...fast runners have been many!

on another subject this chart is of interest from an overall point of view..the curved line is the 20-period MA

Posted Image

one more...note 6.05 area needs to hold or lower levels likely to be tested -

Posted Image

Edited by hiker, 20 December 2006 - 02:38 PM.

#7 eminimee

eminimee

• TT Member
  • 14,307 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:44 PM

I will always remember the trade I took on the set up that IYB put up...I bought Jan 06 250 calls.........when trading at 215....made a quarter of a mil. If you get it right....wowza.

http://stockcharts.c...p...0784&r=1151

#8 hiker

hiker

independent trader

• TT Member*
  • 12,118 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:45 PM

the 8-week ema continues to be bought -

Posted Image

#9 SandStorm

SandStorm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 457 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 03:39 PM

then I'll look forward to you showing any set ups on those.....In the mean time....I'll enjoy my own fruit....
...but in all honesty......the set up and chart was for anyone interested....there was really no need for you to comment unless you could give a better set up .... It's the type of response that just makes me want to just stop posting all together.. . sounds like you are hurt because your little friend is in jail....LOL ....plus the fact I don't think you realize that a 15 or 30 dollar move when positioned with options ....it ain't puny.

LOL. Why don't you -- stop posting -- if you can't stand being challenged at the slightest.

I do think it's unfair that you aren't "in jail" with caspary for you are the HYPERSENSITIVE one who escalated this whole mess. More often than not your reply was right after his as if you took them personally. You were the one making trouble in HIS thread but the moderator thought otherwise what can I say.

Funny I was about to send in my donation but this is disappointing. I wonder if the moderator's decision can't be appealed?

BTW My reply was not unnecessary as I did to try to contribute by giving you two better alternatives to engage in, which you still don't understand apparently. Let me spell them out for you then. All else being equal, the 1, 5, and 10 days ATR for NASDAQ or NYX is at least twice as much as CME. Think about the trading implication of that.