No bears left huh ?

Nope, just traders left.

KC

#3 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:40 PM

not to worry, they'll be back in full force come the next bull market correction. As sure as the sun rises in the East, at least on this planet. Some people never learn from their past mistakes...LMAO :redbull:

Edited by Vector, 27 December 2006 - 05:40 PM.

#4 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:35 PM

not to worry, they'll be back in full force come the next bull market correction. As sure as the sun rises in the East, at least on this planet. Some people never learn from their past mistakes...LMAO

:redbull:

true. some must be gagged and forcefully ejected :lol: .

ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#5 Sentient Being

Sentient Being

• Traders-Talk User
  • 4,262 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:45 PM

Wow, now that you mention it....no one is telling us the top is in, they called it, bears are getting skinned, etc. My trading is getting worse. I took three positions. NEM, AGG, and a transport. I played long term trends or in once case a moving average. In all three cases, stopped out before they launced off. Can't believe it. You would think that one trend line or moving average would hold if the direction was going to remain up. Thank god for buy and hold, that's where I'm making my money. :P Bonds, Real Estate, General equities. I've got a day off, maye I can go home and regroup. See what I did, where it went wrong, These *darn* 12 hour shifts I can't even find time to look at a chart.
In the end we retain from our studies only that which we practically apply.

~ Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe ~

#6 Vector

Vector

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,828 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 06:55 PM

I will miss Hayrake, really! SB, I just spent the last weekend throwing out duds (6) and subing in new hot replacements that fit the profile of my remaining 14 players. My annual year-end exercise. Now I sit back and do nothing for the rest of 2007 but watch it grow another 20-25%+ min. Life is good. :P 25%/yr ~= 2x in 3. Good enough :lol:

Edited by Vector, 27 December 2006 - 07:01 PM.