What happened to grande norte in gold ?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 outsider

outsider

• Traders-Talk User
  • 562 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 12:40 PM

Senor seems to be a fair weather amigo these days and the weather has been foul for bulls! Ouch.

We pays our monies and we takes our chances. I'll always welcome posts from Senor, even if only in fair weather. But Senor has posted in foul weather before, when he is adding to positions.

#12 BearItch

BearItch

• Traders-Talk User
  • 515 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 01:46 PM

Senor seems to be a fair weather amigo these days and the weather has been foul for bulls! Ouch.

We pays our monies and we takes our chances. I'll always welcome posts from Senor, even if only in fair weather. But Senor has posted in foul weather before, when he is adding to positions.

Gotta love mysteries. Great entertainment. Where in the world is Senor BS? :purebs:

#13 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 07:27 PM

Gotta love mysteries. Great entertainment. Where in the world is Senor BS? :purebs:

He's a great trader for sure, one of the few who actually post any trades!!!!

Lets rock for 2007!
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#14 BearItch

BearItch

• Traders-Talk User
  • 515 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 01:51 PM

:purebs:

He's a great trader for sure, one of the few who actually post any trades!!!!

Lets rock for 2007!

Yes, but when the going gets tough the BS stops flowing. :purebs: Too bad.

Edited by BearItch, 09 January 2007 - 01:53 PM.

#15 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 09 January 2007 - 09:31 PM

Yes, but when the going gets tough the BS stops flowing. :purebs: Too bad. [/quote] plenty of BS from you these days bearitch with your passive aggressive style....i guess some things just do not change :lol: :lol: :lol: ! ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#16 BearItch

BearItch

• Traders-Talk User
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 04:38 AM

[quote name='ed rader' date='Jan 9 2007, 09:31 PM' post='265187']
[/quote]

plenty of BS from you these days bearitch with your passive aggressive style....i guess some things just do not change :lol: :lol: :lol: !

ed rader
[/quote]

Ed

Yes, plenty of BS from me for sure. Seems like you have a load in you pants too. Too bad our BS does not amount to anything when compared to the BS of our resident hombre.

After his numerous posts about how to count and getting on the norte train, he just goes away when he is wrong (like we are all wrong at times) and disappears. No BS there. Just a fact. It is a sad fact but a fact nonetheless.

And in the face of that fact, nobody dares to question Senor BS. I bet most if not all are wondering about his absence but just won't come out and state or deal with the obvious except to defend him and vent their frustrations in every direction except his and to support him blindly in the face of that fact. A very interesting reaction for sure.

Senor BS will return on his own terms and I doubt anyone will question his absence or his mistake(s) when he does return. Hopefully, he will explain what happened. A person who is held in such high regard here would do just that. Perhaps, there is a good explanation to what happened. I will leave it at that.

#17 ageka

ageka

• Traders-Talk User
  • 140 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 05:26 AM

[quote name='BearItch' date='Jan 10 2007, 05:38 AM' post='265214']
[/quote]

plenty of BS from you these days bearitch with your passive aggressive style....i guess some things just do not change :lol: :lol: :lol: !

ed rader
[/quote]

Ed

Yes, plenty of BS from me for sure. Seems like you have a load in you pants too. Too bad our BS does not amount to anything when compared to the BS of our resident hombre.

After his numerous posts about how to count and getting on the norte train, he just goes away when he is wrong (like we are all wrong at times) and disappears. No BS there. Just a fact. It is a sad fact but a fact nonetheless.

And in the face of that fact, nobody dares to question Senor BS. I bet most if not all are wondering about his absence but just won't come out and state or deal with the obvious except to defend him and vent their frustrations in every direction except his and to support him blindly in the face of that fact. A very interesting reaction for sure.

Senor BS will return on his own terms and I doubt anyone will question his absence or his mistake(s) when he does return. Hopefully, he will explain what happened. A person who is held in such high regard here would do just that. Perhaps, there is a good explanation to what happened. I will leave it at that.
[/quote]

It is all a matter of time frame
We go up
I have been waiting for 4 weeks now and figure another two or so will do it
Being on the train is more important then fixing the low of the month if you are
in for the trainride

#18 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 10:31 AM

[quote name='ageka' date='Jan 10 2007, 05:26 AM' post='265217']
[/quote]

ed rader
[/quote]

Ed

[/quote]

We go up
Being on the train is more important then fixing the low of the month if you are
in for the trainride
[/quote]

bearitch. you are right and your "i told you so" BS is a much more important contribution that the senor's BS.

if you don't make the calls you'll never be wrong, and if you've never seen anyone "disappear" after being wrong you haven't been paying attention.

no, you like to needle the senor. i suppose it makes you feel better or something.

this has been a pattern with you for awhile.

whatever.

ed rader

-- Mike Tyson

#19 BearItch

BearItch

• Traders-Talk User
  • 515 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:09 AM

[quote name='ed rader' date='Jan 10 2007, 10:31 AM' post='265260']
[/quote]

ed rader
[/quote]

Ed

[/quote]

We go up
in for the trainride
[/quote]

bearitch. you are right and your "i told you so" BS is a much more important contribution that the senor's BS.

if you don't make the calls you'll never be wrong, and if you've never seen anyone "disappear" after being wrong you haven't been paying attention.

no, you like to needle the senor. i suppose it makes you feel better or something.

whatever.

ed rader
[/quote]

Ed

I can't needle Senor if he is not here. If I am needling anything, it is Senor's absence and not his "errors" which we all make as I stated and which you seem to have overlooked.

Meanwhile, I am here and you are needling me. So you might want to apply your psychoanalysis of me to yourself.

I have made my point and am moving on. You are free to continue needling me in my absence.

#20 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 10 January 2007 - 11:16 AM

[quote name='BearItch' date='Jan 10 2007, 11:09 AM' post='265280']
[quote name='ed rader' date='Jan 10 2007, 10:31 AM' post='265260']
[/quote]

ed rader
[/quote]

Ed

[/quote]

We go up
in for the trainride
[/quote]

whatever.

ed rader
[/quote]

Ed

I can't needle Senor if he is not here. If I am needling anything, it is Senor's absence and not his "errors" which we all make as I stated and which you seem to have overlooked.

Meanwhile, I am here and you are needling me. So you might want to apply your psychoanalysis of me to yourself.

I have made my point and am moving on. You are free to continue needling me in my absence.
[/quote]

naw, i'll just put you on mental ignore, where you've mostly been for the past couple of years.

but i predict in the future you'll pretend to be the senor's buddy again and set him up for another round of "i told you so" since that has been your MO :purebs: :purebs: :purebs: .

ed rader

-- Mike Tyson