Photo

Oooooohhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm.........................

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:11 AM

Repeat after him...

"Oooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...."

Posted Image

#2 skyymaster

skyymaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:25 AM

OM is the secret symbol. Are you saying he is in a state of realization now of his actions.
People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

Remember this day, men, for it will be yours for all time.

#3 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 09:47 AM

Hey xD, should I hold the QQQQ longs that I bought on every dip from Wednesday? Will the market come back to close the NDX gap? Please say it will, please.....
It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#4 A-ha

A-ha

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,875 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:02 AM

OM is the secret symbol. Are you saying he is in a state of realization now of his actions.

He realized long time ago but he choose a different path. I believe he will be ejected in the end of the depression.

Hey xD, should I hold the QQQQ longs that I bought on every dip from Wednesday? Will the market come back to close the NDX gap? Please say it will, please.....

Averaging down is good greene. As long as 2002 lows hold, we should buy all the way down there.

#5 IndexTrader

IndexTrader

• TT Patron+
  • 7,694 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:17 AM

Funny how the market takes most of your "pimping" style comments and fullfills them. Ought to be interesting to see if you do indeed get that gap fill. I'd say there is a pretty good chance.

IT

#6 greenie

greenie

• Traders-Talk ~
  • 3,184 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 10:34 AM

Funny how the market takes most of your "pimping" style comments and fullfills them. Ought to be interesting to see if you do indeed get that gap fill. I'd say there is a pretty good chance.

IT

:D

Seriously, I also think it will. I noticed that if there is a gap in VXN, it usually gets filled. Also, these employments days are always high-volatility days with many swings rather than trending days. I guess it was NAV who posted a map of employment fridays.

[but again, I would not bet on my short term calls. If you find a pattern, that is great - because maybe I should fade myself and make some money rather than ignoring my ST calls. :) ]

Edited by greenie, 05 January 2007 - 10:38 AM.

It is not the doing that is difficult, but the knowing

It's the illiquidity, stupid !

#7 jawndissedi

jawndissedi

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 11:12 AM

IT

:D

Seriously, I also think it will. I noticed that if there is a gap in VXN, it usually gets filled. Also, these employments days are always high-volatility days with many swings rather than trending days. I guess it was NAV who posted a map of employment fridays.

[but again, I would not bet on my short term calls. If you find a pattern, that is great - because maybe I should fade myself and make some money rather than ignoring my ST calls. :) ]

Wouldn't it be hilarious if, just for the sheer perversity of it, today turned out to be a trending day that left all the "it's sure to whipsaw" J6Ps standing flat-footed as the train left the station?
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Da nile is more than a river in Egypt.