Hello amigos - brief Senor comment

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#21 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 08:42 AM

Out, are you trading on your own tools or just following Senor? What do your Tools show now?

No good deed goes unpunished. I'd tell you but then I'd have to....

Senor, Gary Smith, Ord and tuffy88 serve as alerts which can help with my long term horizon, but got to do my homework anyway.

---Out

Can't go wrong following those guys!

Wish they would post more often.
:blink:

smith and tuffy never post charts or counts. how come that doesn't bother you?

ed rader

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#22 BearItch

BearItch

• Traders-Talk User
  • 515 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 09:07 AM

Senor has tired of some of the idiots here, sorry to be so blunt but that is how I feel. Senor said a long while ago he is long term bullsh and was just going to hold his positions. Nothing at all in the past several weeks has changed Senor's long term bullish view that new highs are forthcoming in the months ahead. Senor has done no trading for a long while, just holding the same long term positions. If and when new highs are reached Senor will return with his opinion, adios for now.

Bueno trading to all.

NO BS

Senor

I agree, senor. I am tired of them too more than you know. But I think calling people names is not the way to go on this. That is the kinda stuff you see on yahoo. It might even be a TOU violation here. Good luck to you too.

#23 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 09:22 AM

Senor has tired of some of the idiots here, sorry to be so blunt but that is how I feel. Senor said a long while ago he is long term bullsh and was just going to hold his positions. Nothing at all in the past several weeks has changed Senor's long term bullish view that new highs are forthcoming in the months ahead. Senor has done no trading for a long while, just holding the same long term positions. If and when new highs are reached Senor will return with his opinion, adios for now.

Bueno trading to all.

NO BS

Senor

I agree, senor. I am tired of them too more than you know. But I think calling people names is not the way to go on this. That is the kinda stuff you see on yahoo. It might even be a TOU violation here. Good luck to you too.

You a rude man bearitch.
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#24 BearItch

BearItch

• Traders-Talk User
  • 515 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 01:37 PM

Bueno trading to all.

NO BS

Senor

You a rude man bearitch.

Nice "name-calling" contribution to this fine forum on your part.

Maybe you should report yourself to the administrator for that one while you are reporting the "neanderthal."

Looking forward to your on-topic posts. I enjoy those.

#25 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 03:19 PM

Ed, if you read my post carefully, I said that I enjoy reading his posts and would appreciate seeing the occaisonal chart.....thats all...... Also, Gary uses many different inputs its difficult to pinpoint one chart that explains all, a picture is worth a thousand words and Ewave in particular lends itself very well to visual display, as for Tuffy, its all about IBD Distribution days not easily chartable Funny how no one commented on the substance of my post but rather elected to misinterpret the harmless commentary......I call em as I see em and in this case unfortunately, Senor chose to bring himself down to his detractors level by calling them Idiots, perhaps just an error in judgement, one that I too have made in years gone by. Probably enough said on this, starting to get a bit silly, maybe this is an indicator in itself suggesting an IT turn in the Market.....Full Moon tomorrow we'll see, I'm on record with an initial short, where do you stand? :)

#26 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:05 PM

Ed, if you read my post carefully, I said that I enjoy reading his posts and would appreciate seeing the occaisonal chart.....thats all......

Also, Gary uses many different inputs its difficult to pinpoint one chart that explains all, a picture is worth a thousand words and Ewave in particular lends itself very well to visual display, as for Tuffy, its all about IBD Distribution days not easily chartable

Funny how no one commented on the substance of my post but rather elected to misinterpret the harmless commentary......I call em as I see em and in this case unfortunately, Senor chose to bring himself down to his detractors level by calling them Idiots, perhaps just an error in judgement, one that I too have made in years gone by.

Probably enough said on this, starting to get a bit silly, maybe this is an indicator in itself suggesting an IT turn in the Market.....Full Moon tomorrow we'll see, I'm on record with an initial short, where do you stand?

:)

you also said:

>>Out, are you trading on your own tools or just following Senor? What do your Tools show now? <<<

with senor you get what you get. a great track record. emotional outbursts in which a spade gets called a spade. silence when the trade goes south ... OR APPEARS TO.

the majority here don't have a problem with it.

i'm flat. sold my gold positions last week. senor is long :D .

ed rader

Edited by ed rader, 01 February 2007 - 04:09 PM.

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:22 PM

this is all free information! some of it may or not be useful. but can serve as input for ones thought process'. senor seems to have a leg up. dharma

#28 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 04:23 PM

ER ..guess it just comes down to personal preference, didn't mean to slight OUT by suggesting he blindly follows Senor.....looks like the majority here are keeping Senor Company on the Long Side, except you, me and PnF. Good Trading CW

#29 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 05:15 PM

:) Let me sum this up. 1) Most miss senor 2) Most like to see charts or something backing up statements 3) Most use different ways to trade 4) Most wont drag this thread out 5) Most have said all that needs to be said 6) Last but not least, the thread is slowly drifting into a blah, blame, blah, blah type. So lets go talk about something else in a different thread before I get my feelings hurt. B) mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!