• This topic is locked This topic is locked
28 replies to this topic

#11 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 12:32 PM

BS

Edited by Woody, 31 January 2007 - 12:34 PM.

#12 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:13 PM

Hola Senor: nice to hear your BS. I too would love to see your possible counts if you have them. I see a likely move up here into mid feb: (sharp and fast) just about the time bulls are getting lathered up the bottom will fall out one more time I am 40% funds here, and another 25% juniours

#13 outsider

outsider

• Traders-Talk User
  • 562 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 01:41 PM

I'll confess, that I am not a big fan of emotional posts that call for a "Grande Norte" with little or no substance to back it up.....look at Teaparties posts over at FF, he offers alternative counts on the various indexes with detailed explanations. there will be those who like to follow guru's not this hombre, I just follow the market.............

Senor's emotional posts are welcome as far as I'm concerned, simply because his great record entitles him to it, and those that have acted on them are way ahead of the game ka-ching! This is not true of speculations by daytraders, short termers, or bragging lottery winners, charts, explanations and all. I have learned to tune out the non-producers when making decisions, and simply ignore posters that might distract me from taking potential postitions made with my own tools....

---Out

#14 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:26 PM

I'll confess, that I am not a big fan of emotional posts that call for a "Grande Norte" with little or no substance to back it up.....look at Teaparties posts over at FF, he offers alternative counts on the various indexes with detailed explanations. there will be those who like to follow guru's not this hombre, I just follow the market.............

Senor's emotional posts are welcome as far as I'm concerned, simply because his great record entitles him to it, and those that have acted on them are way ahead of the game ka-ching! This is not true of speculations by daytraders, short termers, or bragging lottery winners, charts, explanations and all. I have learned to tune out the non-producers when making decisions, and simply ignore posters that might distract me from taking potential postitions made with my own tools....

---Out

Out, are you trading on your own tools or just following Senor? What do your Tools show now?

#15 ed rader

ed rader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,390 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 04:46 PM

actually i prefer the senor's no BS style instead of being bludgeoned with multiple charts, alternate counts and hedged ambiguous calls that really only say: "the market will go up or down but i have placed myself to be correct no matter what happens." i think it is an insult to imply that anyone who appreciates the senor's unambiguous calls trades blindly off the information. there are several guys on this board tho that the majority would probably benefit from following blindly :lol: . so in short, the senor has never been about charts and triple hedged calls and if you don't like it don't read his posts, and if you do don't whine :lol: ! ed rader

Edited by ed rader, 31 January 2007 - 04:53 PM.

"Everybody's got plans... until they get hit."

-- Mike Tyson

http://erader.zenfolio.com/

#16 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:05 PM

Senor's track record here is excellent, just from a profit and loss standpoint. Another aspect of his posting is the wonderful sense of humor.

#17 outsider

outsider

• Traders-Talk User
  • 562 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 06:32 PM

Out, are you trading on your own tools or just following Senor? What do your Tools show now?

No good deed goes unpunished. I'd tell you but then I'd have to....

Senor, Gary Smith, Ord and tuffy88 serve as alerts which can help with my long term horizon, but got to do my homework anyway.

---Out

#18 tradesurfer

tradesurfer

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,944 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 07:49 PM

the last major euphoric peak in the gold price was in may 2006, did senor call that top, or somewhere near it.. ? or did anyone else for that matter... ?

#19 rono

rono

• Traders-Talk User
  • 131 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 07:50 AM

Howdy senor,

I'm with you and sorry about the posties of whomever. I don't have the time, nor the knowledge to trade actively although I realize that some can and do make good money doing so.

That's OK, I'm a long term sort of guy. I'm still bullish for the long term and still holding pat to my position and have been for months. I don't see changing this stance for short term tops or bottoms but just look at the fundamentals of the dollar, the deficits, the changing world and the conclusion doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Anyway, you take care and drop by - hopefully often. I've known too many people over the years that stopped posting on various boards because of a cretin or two and it just makes me ill. I miss their sage advice and good companionship.

peace,

rono

Senor has tired of some of the idiots here, sorry to be so blunt but that is how I feel. Senor said a long while ago he is long term bullsh and was just going to hold his positions. Nothing at all in the past several weeks has changed Senor's long term bullish view that new highs are forthcoming in the months ahead. Senor has done no trading for a long while, just holding the same long term positions. If and when new highs are reached Senor will return with his opinion, adios for now.

Bueno trading to all.

NO BS

Senor

#20 Woody

Woody

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,498 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 08:35 AM

No good deed goes unpunished. I'd tell you but then I'd have to....

Senor, Gary Smith, Ord and tuffy88 serve as alerts which can help with my long term horizon, but got to do my homework anyway.

---Out

Can't go wrong following those guys!

Wish they would post more often.
:blink: