an XAU pattern recognition

• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 02:46 PM

Just starting a new thread... NDX Pattern recognition signal went to a cash position on the close 1/23, with the XAU at 137.91. At the time of this writing we are at 140.19. No new signal will be generated on the close tonight. Rick

#2 Jnavin

Jnavin

• TT Member*
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 31 January 2007 - 05:02 PM

Okay, let me see. Your trading is in cash as far as XAU goes -- or are you talking about NDX? I'm confused.

#3 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 09:38 AM

Yes, I am talking about the XAU... and No, I am not talking about the NDX, I do that on the FF board. Sorry for the mis-typing and confusion. Rick

#4 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 01 February 2007 - 08:24 PM

Rather weak XAU prediction number today, but no sell signal. It will go into the weekend still in cash. Rick

#5 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 03 February 2007 - 12:18 AM

Maybe if we get a weak prediction on Monday it MAY generate a sell signal, but for now remains neutral... in cash. Rick

#6 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 08:53 PM

Well..... XAU Pattern Recognition will give a SELL signal on the close tomorrow, the 6th. It went neutral on the 23rd at 137.91 and has made up its mind, it is time to sell. Rick

#7 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:25 PM

XAU

http://finance.yahoo...XAU ^...0&a=&c=
vitaminm

#8 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:49 PM

Vitaminm: help out his chart challenged person to read thoat chart of yours if you have a minute: thanks!

XAU

#9 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 04:26 AM

rick

Well..... XAU Pattern Recognition will give a SELL signal on the close tomorrow, the 6th.
It went neutral on the 23rd at 137.91 and has made up its mind, it is time to sell.

I have Feb. 12th as the next probable turn, and most likely a low. I'll double my metals position after that date. I still see a March high with metals outperforming the miners.

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#10 vitaminm

vitaminm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,701 posts

Posted 06 February 2007 - 03:19 PM

Vitaminm: help out his chart challenged person to read thoat chart of yours if you have a minute: thanks!

XAU

dougie,

The simple TA says buy when price >5ema>10ema supported buy PSAR indicator.For an early buy signal one may view same chart in 30min/60min time frame. Sell when price<5ema<10 ema supported by PSAR
vitaminm