• 392 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 12:32 AM

XAU PR stays long. No chance of going short before Wednesday's close. Rick

#23 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 11:42 AM

So all of my XAU calls the last couple days, so TODAY I am buying them back... trying to stay disciplined and trying to stay with the Long signal. Rick

#24 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 21 February 2007 - 09:29 PM

XAU PR is still Long ... interesting... Rick

#25 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 23 February 2007 - 12:29 PM

I am in (not so sunny) Boise for the weekend. I will not be able to update the XAU pattern recognition signal until Monday 2pm eastern ish. I would (really) like to blame my wife for me not having the necessary files to do the pattern recognition daily updates... but, believe it or not (and there is plenty reason to not), I am wiser than that. Nonetheless, the XAU PR will stay long thru today, Friday's close. I will update Monday afternoon. Rick

#26 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 26 February 2007 - 05:27 PM

the XAU PR stayed long on the close Friday and did today (Monday) too.. Rick

#27 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 27 February 2007 - 11:21 PM

The pattern recognition did not see this coming. It gave a very weak number tonight. It could flip to sell very soon... maybe on a bounce up?? Rick

#28 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 01:31 PM

The pattern recognition did not see this coming. It gave a very weak number tonight. It could flip to sell very soon... maybe on a bounce up??
Rick

rick,

With the size of the candlestick yesterday, wouldn't we say that was a top? The question is of course to what degree?

cheers,

john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#29 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 05:39 PM

Silent: you got some workable counts here? Todays up looks corrective to me. and i do NOT sense fear.

#30 rick

rick

• Traders-Talk User
  • 392 posts

Posted 28 February 2007 - 07:28 PM

[/quote] rick, With the size of the candlestick yesterday, wouldn't we say that was a top? The question is of course to what degree? cheers, john [/quote] I am not the expert on candles ... but it looks bad to me. I trade the XAU PR and "pay attention" to what others here are saying w/r/t short term technicals. For now I personally am out of my xau call positions. For me it is not worth the risk, now. Rick The XAU PR is haning in there and remaining long... for now. Rick